Reviews for Pillars of Popstar
StariChanx chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
can't wait for the next chapter! please continue!
LadyWink chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Me neither...sorry, I guess I was high. Medicine it's just a beach. I'm so sorry
LadyWink chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Can you do that again? I enjoy so much the angry nerd fanboys...they are so hilarious
Also, that fic is Neiophilia...learn more about fetish fucker XD
Good writers exist...yeah I have to admit that there are people who came out with good things, too bad their talent is wasted that way.
Go on and bitch at me again, I actually enjoy it
Random Reader chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Neeehhhhnh! Newtwo! Where are yooooouuuuu? Are you dead? (Or just circling the drain?) If you're still alive and writing, at least let us know, bitte! Please update ze fic before I burst from ze suspense! I vant to know vat Marx is up to! And I'm trying not to explode! *explodes*
Random Reader chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Ahahaha, building the suspense, are you? I like seeing more Marx, and you characterize him very well. Always the actor, that jester. Zero's involvement (and obvious depiction as a deity or semi-deified figure) is quite interesting, as he is both Marx's boss and Magolor's surrogate father. All three of my favorite villains, working together! I'm excited to see what their heinous scheme turns out to be. I am very pleased with the progression of this story from the troll fic it used to be... I remember seeing your first fic, a jumbled mess allegedly written in Punjabi, and I thought "Oh, god, here comes another useless troll." I am eternally grateful for proving me wrong. New 2 U, you have come a long way, and you have a bright future here on . I shall welcome any new fics of yours with open arms. And remember, the occasional crackfic is okay. :)
DomesticHeart chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Whoa! That was absolute perfection! How on Earth did you manage to say so much in so few words?
I'll admit, when you submitted the first chapter, I'd figured it was a gag and reviewed for the heck of it, really. But now I can see that this is a story, a well thought out story, that deserves more attention.

Beautiful descriptive language, great character interaction without bending how they were originally meant to be, and a lovely, lovely plot.

I'll give you a great shout of a hearty “hurrah” in approval of this fanfic. Hurrah!
StariChanx chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
great job. i can't wait for the next chapter!
Random Reader chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
The first time I read this, it was an exaggerated and quite hilarious troll fic. Now that I've come back and reread it, it's matured into a lovely gem with so much potential. It's like those Cheez-It commercials where they start off goofy and grow into adults. I have put my trust in the magical midget, and my faith has been rewarded. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

P.S. The way you write, Magolor is sexier than ever. XP
Starstilettos chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This... this good...
(stares in awe, then strokes story)
Just woah. The idea, the writing... I think I found perfection o.o
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww, and the beginning was so good... are you planning on finishing a non-gag version? Because holy shit Maggie and MK having a pseudo-arranged marriage is surprisingly sexy.
DomesticHeart chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god.

OH MAH GAWD.

That was so funny! I didn't even understand most of this, but it reminded me of when that dude randomly exploded because he couldn't fit under the garage door and escape from the Unconcentrated. Oh, and when I made Kirby characters in The Sims Medieval. Marx romanced every person in that village and then got eaten by a dire chinchilla. And then Mags killed the chinchilla. And then Kirby-

No. I shall not ramble. Anyways, great story, bro.
kitzykat chapter 1 . 5/18/2012