Reviews for House of Cards
skywing8 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
AWW so cute! I totes ship it!
skywing8 chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Ohmigish. I love you but hate you at the same time. You tear my heart apart with these FEELS. Keep up the good work, netherless.
Dream Dragoness chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
This is a very good story. There are a couple things in the latest chapters. 1st: You forgot Arpeggio has Clockwerk's brain. And 2nd: Jean Bison's hq is in Canada.

I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Good luck on finishing the story for john bisan and clockla.
Person chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Bentley's a reptile
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Just continue on the sly cooper 2 story chapters you will get there.
The Sly Cooper chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
Great story, I can't wait for a sequel.
An Amber Pen chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for what's going to happen next. But keep writing!
BananaB0mb chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
It's been quite a while since I've checked the Sly Cooper archive, and it just so happens to be when you update with an author's note! Glad to see you're doing well (ish), and survivng! I get the whole school thing, haha. It's robbed me of my creative juices and will to write. It's a little disappointing to find out that this story is being discontinued for now, but I'm glad to see that you'll be rewriting it! I admire your tenacity to attempt such an endeavor (something I've been wanting to do for the past year and half) by rewriting it all after coming a long way.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing any updates in the coming weeks! I'm sure you won't disappoint.
Papercut chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Papercut:(watching DVD)"lousy pice of crap remote,WORK YOU STUPID PILE OF SILICONE!"
Agent Gill:(nervously)"sir put that down it's a prototype..."
Papercut:"I'm just trying to rewind my faveorite parte in this movie gill,no need to panic."
Agent Gill:"DON'T TOUCH THA..."
wow chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
awesome separation thingy
Papercut chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
(we see Papercut and Agent Gillbert horner on air force one,Papercut is relaxed and playing a video game Agent Gill is looking unsetteled.)
Papercut:(without looking from screen) you look tense gill,you still upset about my driving?
Agent Gill:no sir,though i am a little worried about flying all the way from prauge to canada.
Papercut:(still looking at screen)gill we're on air force one what could possilby go wrong?
Agent Gill:(in serious tone)for starters,the "Pilot" flying the plane.
Papercut:(continueing to stare at screen)he's the best sky jocky around gill and dosen't mind breaking a few FAA regulations.
Agent Gill:(sighs)it's because he's always drunk sir,he can barely stand let alone fly.
Papercut:(i'll tell you when he looks away)you don't need to be sober to fly a plane gill.
Agent Gill:but you do need to be sober to land a plane sir.
Papercut:well then it's a good thing we have ejector seats.
Agent Gill:(inspecting seat)we do?
Splendors Of A Landslide chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I couldn't control the massive aw when Jenna and Sly were talking, I'm so happy that they had some fluff time ;) This is not going to be a long review, I'm tired, running only on three hours of sleep, with my body aching from Prom last night and graduation rehearsal this morning. Awful stuff.

But anyway, this chapter was amazing through and through. I'm happy to see the old Jenna come somewhat through tough Jenna. Although I do like New Jenna, it's interesting to see. I fully agree with her arguments with her brothers! What are they going to do? Sit on their asses, watch telly, until they get the order from up top? I know, I know, I know how that stuff works because of movies like the Godfather and all the other movies like that, and sometimes if you do something without getting that order from up top, it causes a lot of chaos and sometimes war (I know they're not mobsters, but to me, mobsters & assassins are kind of the same deal if you think about it). But I mean, really!

Stevie and Kurt! I miss them so much, and to be honest, out of all your characters from your stories, they are my favorite and deserve a little screen action (or... written action?). Five to six chapters left :(, really? That saddens me, but the sequel is coming still!

I have a question, are you going to write Thieves in Time after Honor Among Thieves? I'm just wondering is all. Okay now I'm done with my review, and I lied, it's long not short. But whatever. Can't wait for the next update!
bestpersonyouwilleverknow chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
I don't really know why but when they when they were talking about going to america at the end of the chapter, all that came to my mind was like some sort of pep rally. AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA! WHERE ARE WE GOING IN AMERICA?! CANADA! WHEN DO WE WANT IT?! NOW!

Alright!
Yea buddy!
Cool beans!
Donkey sauce!

WAIT DONKEY SAUCE?!

Definition: It is what it is.

Okay... So anyways CANADA! Yay! The home of hockey bacon and maple syrup! Oh yeah I'm ready for this. Woo Hoo!

I got a little too excited there.

But most importantly I very much enjoyed the chapter and I think you are the best at writing on this archive! Well then, see ya next time, I'll be here when the next chapter arrives!

-bestpersonyouwilleverknow
Flying By Wire chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Yay everything's all eared up now! Awesome!
Plus I love this story soooooooo miuuuuuuch oh god you don't even know, makes for good birthday reading lol
I love the whole humor and stuff of course, but tension and the tender moments with Jenna and Sly just make me never wanna put my phone down ever again!

Excellent chapter as always, can't wait for the next one