Reviews for Stars Fade
Lara Jayd chapter 64 . 3/13
Ohhhh bloody hell! This story was so long I thought for sure it would be finished! I want to know what's going to happen! Argh!

But that's the sign of a *really* good story, for me, where I'm dying to move on to the next chapter. This is brilliant. Your writing is so interesting and well-planned. I get the feeling when I read this that if I notice a possible hole in the plot or leap of logic or uncharacteristic action, it was planned and the reason behind it will pan out later. You've inspired trust in me as a reader and I think that is a huge achievement for a writer to be able to do (not in me in particular, in readers in general).

Such a good story, please update soon!
Lara Jayd chapter 53 . 3/12
You hate this chapter? Let me tell you what I was thinking as I finished reading it: This author continues to amaze me, she just keeps getting better and better. Your writing started off being very very good and is now even better. You did a wonderful job with this chapter. The way you wrote Shep's unconsciousness/dreaming was so immersive, my first thought was 'artistry'. I hope that makes you feel better. :)
Dragn1401 chapter 64 . 2/27
I have to say that this is by far the best mass effect fan fiction I have ever read please continue my curiosity is getting the best of me
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 64 . 2/24
Oh, that's not good... Now Shepard has to find a way to force Meredith to back down and let her take the reins for the next several hours, because we all know shit's about to go sideways.
Jraice chapter 64 . 2/24
Ohh snap. And the room explodes with commanding power! Facing down Meredith would make me shake in my little booties. Glad its Shepard and not me. But...if Meredith was in Mass Effect I think she'd be leading Cerberus after having kicked TIM out of office. (And by kicked I mean brutally opposed).

This chapter for some reason really made me want to witness a Shepard vs. Commander Cullen argument..or chess match.
IndecisiveMiss chapter 64 . 2/21
This fic is fantastic! The best crossover I've read. You are an awesome writer!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 64 . 2/15
Holy god, this story is amazing! I've been all day reading it.
Destrark chapter 28 . 2/14
fuckin called it.
GamingMaster chapter 64 . 2/9
So far this is an EPIC read! Plus the cliffhanger! Though it's not really building that much tension for us reders because we all know that hawk can take Meredith down no problem.
peter.obrian1 chapter 26 . 2/3
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. It has its ups and downs but I couldn't bring myself to leave it. I read this from chapter 1 to now without putting it down if I didn't have college I probably would have finished it by now.

Its actually a shame I don't know what to criticise in this. Maybe when I get to the last chapter I will be able to point out something.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 1/28
This is an good fic, nice work so far, well done.
Noswald chapter 64 . 1/28
Greetings totallybursar, i have been reading your this fanfic uncontrollably for the last 4 days and might i added that ITS THE BEST CROSSOVER FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ.
granted i haven't exactly read enough crossover fanfics but none the less IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME.
I've even read this stuff until it was 3 a.m. in the morning and subsequently dozed off a bit during my classes but it was worth it.
SO GOOD TO THE POINT THAT I HAVE COME UP WITH A NEW TERM CALLED READER'S BONER which basically means quavering in joy every time i read a favorable written scene WHICH I HAD ON ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER WHICH MIGHT SOUND WEIRD TO YOU BUT I AM GENUINELY IN AWE AND ADMIRE YOUR WRITING
ahem i look forward to your next chapter
Tikigod784 chapter 64 . 1/25
With Inquisition out, there's a lot more room to... do interesting things in the established world of Thedas. I'm REALLY looking forward to where you take this story now.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 64 . 1/24
I've been enjoying this story quite a bit. Angry Shepard versus the Templar guard was definitely the highlight for me, although I always look forward to her continuing banter with the Arishok.

I very much wasn't expecting Meredith behind that door. Hopefully Shepard's experience with the Qun will see her through it (although I doubt she'll appreciate the Arishok's interpretation afterward).

I look forward to the next installment. :)
angelbeets chapter 64 . 1/24
This story is so well done, and the characterization of everyone is so perfect. Cannot wait for more!
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »