Reviews for Stars Fade
NICK HURR chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
Not a shit romance story? Already this is better than most of the degenerate fanfictions out there.
nyankatze chapter 70 . 9/6/2023
Stellar. Came back for another read through bc this fic is a comfort read. It never fails to delight me and I was thrilled to see a new chapter. I hope you're healthy and happy! Keep up the beyond fantastic work.
konstantin3002 chapter 70 . 7/29/2023
I have found this story through tvtropes and read it in two days. It made me register on this site just to fav and follow it. And to say that the author is doing a great job and I really wish to see it continued.
Thanks chapter 70 . 6/6/2023
Thanks to all the assinine chode chuckers that kept leaving stupid reviews. You are the reason fantastic writes like this never finish a project. I hope you get genital cancer.
Umad chapter 41 . 6/5/2023
Dear fucking idiotic moron fanfiction readers... SHUT THE FUCK UP, get the sand out of your vagina or anus, be glad someone is world building for you, you sad sack of fart clown rejects.
Crimson1997 chapter 70 . 5/16/2023
I'm all caught up! I enjoyed every chapter! I eagerly await your return! Can't wait for more! tyvm for making this masterpiece!
Sages death chapter 1 . 4/10/2023
I don't usually comment. But this fic definitely exemplifies dragon age 2 . No clear good or bad options just different flavors of shit. And I love it . Very well written. Well done . You get the sages seal of approval
Waka Metalbelly chapter 70 . 1/23/2023
"Added 9/21 - est. completion date late 2021 early 2022"

Yea. Hang on to *that* dream. And hey, normally I'm not one to wave a date like that, but this story is lacking four months of being eleven years old. Sure, life can "get in the way" for a bit, but damn.

It's an interesting story with a cool idea, but this is going on my 'to avoid' list for now. Who knows, maybe I'll check back in another ten years to see the next three chapters.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2022
I am so happy this series didn’t end! I thought we’d be stuck on 68 forever!

Don’t listen to the haters; this fanfiction is well and truly my favorite of all time. It’s inspired me to do some fanfiction writing if my own, it was that good! I’m here for whatever this fic has in store— please don’t stop writing!
Wicked chapter 70 . 12/25/2022
I love this. Im so glad the fight ended in a knock out and all. And i real get the same frantic feel that i got in game when everything started going south lol
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 12/15/2022
Welp with absolution reigniting my hunger for more da content and the fact this story revived from the dead... AND i need something to read whilst cuddling my girls (Guinea pigs)...
DracoAngelus17 chapter 70 . 12/6/2022
It's been a while since I've reread this story. Gotta say, made me feel nostalgic. From when I first played Dragon Age. You got some serious talent and good ideas. Keep up the good work, I still love this story.
ParagonSol chapter 20 . 12/4/2022
Its great, but sadly I couldnt read chapter 20, its like it doesnt exist, all that displays is a blank white screen
lolistarkiller chapter 70 . 11/25/2022
Loving this! Also really can’t wait for when the Normandy comes! I’d love to see what The doc thinks about Anders. Really hope you update again soon!
AnAncientBard chapter 70 . 11/16/2022
Exciting to see this update, I reread it several times and always wanted to know how it would end.

Thanks for spending the time on it
2,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »