Reviews for Stars Fade
sl chapter 40 . 7/12
Came by and found this story is being worked on again! You made my day. Hope you keep posting soon.
It has been long since an update, as I can see. Are you planning to put the story on hold, then?
Byakugan789 chapter 13 . 6/12
Sailors never learning to swim was a European exclusive reverse pride thing done by the captains. If they can't swim, they can't abandon ship.
aSecondStory chapter 40 . 6/8
Great to see you back! Hope everything is well by you. I really enjoy this story. I picked up DA b/c of it.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 6/7
Great to be rereading this, but now that you're rewriting it, I'd say you should have condensed the chapter count a little. Combined a few chapters so they'd be 10K words, give or take 3k.
qwikitty chapter 40 . 6/6
So happy you're back! Can't wait for more! I love all the Qunari characters and your take on the Qun. I'm curious what other changes you'll make to fit with Inquisition. Personally I thought it was great before. The beauty of fanfiction is that it doesn't always have to follow canon. Bioware has been a bit inconsistent with the Qunari anyway. I loved the relationship with the Arishok the best. No one really follows that ship, but it's awesome! I just want to know how the Arishok would react to finding out Shepard doesn't even come from that planet! He's just so cocky, and self-righteous I'd love to see him shocked and figuring out he really doesn't know jack from shit.
argentorum chapter 40 . 6/5
Glad this is back. It continues to be excellent
PiperDreamer chapter 40 . 6/5
I know she's still in mourning over Thane, But I really ship Arishok and Shepard right now. There is a part of me that hopes he walks away from this alive. Like even if she does shag him (if only to keep him from trying to raze Kirkwall to the ground) he still pines for her. Wouldn't that be funny? Maybe I'm just weird. Oh well.
Thanks for updating this!
orion0905 chapter 40 . 6/5
And she has a great tendency to airrate politicians heads. With bullet holes. Still the one of the greatest moments of ME 3 where you shoot that bastard.
Drunkle Qrow chapter 12 . 6/3
Evil fucking stairs...
OTrizy chapter 4 . 6/3
This technology language barrier is so entertaining and frustrating
rayman898 chapter 38 . 6/3
like shepard with hawke story, but the qunari part is boring. Keep it up!
Nhobdy chapter 37 . 6/3
Goddamnit, I teared up over Mordin AGAIN. You heartstring-yanking bastard.
IvanRusMatros chapter 38 . 6/3
Well, that's something new.

I don't think I've seen this part in previous version.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 38 . 6/3
As more updates come through, I've come to a conclusion:
These updates have come out slower to either:
-Attract more readers.
-Deal with various spelling/grammatical errors.
-Give you more time to work on the bits you're actually rewriting.

Because, I've not really noticed any change, not that I've been able to do a side by side comparison with the story taken down.

I'm kinda fine if it's the second, but it's a little annoying... As nice as rereading this is.
1,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »