Reviews for Stars Fade
V chapter 40 . 10/1
I really do love this fic, but I'm so happy you got rid of the awful sub plot about the heat thing.
Seraphim209 chapter 40 . 6/20
DAMIT AUTHOR, I JUST WANNA MAKE SWEET LOVE TO THIS STORY BUT YOU WONT UPDATE! TWO DAMN YEARS!
Elton John's wardrobe
It explains so much
ConcreteCamel chapter 21 . 6/15
This is actually not that bad so far, a pretty fun read.

But please stop quoting films, especially obvious ones like Star Wars. It’s rather distracting.
boyo77 chapter 40 . 6/13
This is such a fantastic story. Would dearly love to see it continued
TorrentAB chapter 1 . 4/5
I have to say you provide good reasons for not choosing each of them, but I could never choose destroy because then it would kill the Geth and EDI as well, and I didn’t have it in me, especially after I worked so hard to get peace between Geth and Quarians
Nikkless chapter 40 . 3/28
really hope you will continue this at somepoint
Nikkless chapter 36 . 3/28
hope Hawkes mother wont die in your story
Nikkless chapter 20 . 3/27
this chap was funny
Nikkless chapter 19 . 3/27
really hope you will continue this or write one where fem shapard is the Inquisitor
Nikkless chapter 7 . 3/27
would have been much more interesting if shepard was an biotic
Nikkless chapter 1 . 3/27
hope shepard is a biotic
Be well chapter 40 . 1/24
Hope you are doing well and will be back soon! :) Good luck on your own book.
nyankatze chapter 40 . 11/9/2018
i had to dig deep in the cobwebs of my mind to remember my fanfiction password because its been literal years since I've actually logged on since I have few fics on here that I read and the ones i do i just have a mental list. but i just wanted to let you know that this fic is one the few fics that is basically a familiar comfort to me. as comforting as settling down with a childhood classic and a cup of hot chocolate. so i wanted to thank you for that :) for the nice vibes. and for your hard work.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/21/2018
Another story to throw in the "Awesome and abandoned" list. Damn shame. I was really digging the whole story. Curious to know how or if Shepard could get home. The world may never know...
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »