Reviews for Stars Fade
So much for a "more timely fashion," you've had all summer. This story is most likely dead folks, and we didn't even see any Arishok x FemShep.
Newbie1104 chapter 18 . 10/15
One of the better angst piece I've read for sure. Good job
Newbie1104 chapter 3 . 10/14
well now that's not true. The second option can very well be "kicking the bucket", no?
Miransi chapter 66 . 9/22
Just read through this story for the second time, and it still holds up as one of my top 5 fanfics. I'll be holding out hope for another chapter.
The Riptide Writer chapter 63 . 9/18
I kinda agree with Aveline here.
I love this story, though. It's pretty awesome.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 66 . 9/10
Well... I suppose I'll hold out on hope then.
Argentdayl chapter 66 . 9/6
*dinosaur screeching* You have no idea how happy this entire fic makes me. I was up til 4 am reading this all in one go, I haven't done that in literal years! Also I might have ended up scaring my cats with my flaily screeching, esp. when Ashaad called Shepard kadan. You made me scare my cats is how wonderful this is. */dinosaur screeching*
alekthefirst chapter 66 . 9/6
Just chillin'

Hopin' the author returns to

Cass chapter 66 . 8/22
[screams forever] 3
Jircniv chapter 66 . 7/27
I feel like I should really leave a review after having tailed this story for a long, long time.

I have this story downloaded in PDF on my computer, on my phone, tablet, external hard drive, and every other portable electronic I have. I have read through this story more times than I can count, on both hands, from chapter one all the way to this current chapter (65) without ever skipping. I have read through this story on everything from twenty hour plane rides to four day cross-continent trains.

I know everything that happens when I re-read this story, but I can't ever bring myself to stop reading it, or to skip parts. I really enjoy this fic so, so much, and I want to let you know that. The work you have put into this fic is astounding and I appreciate every single word you put out.

Whenever I get a notification in my email that this fic has updated, my day immediately gets better. I've read this fic on bad days, good days, when I want to be alone and sometimes even when I don't. I've read this fic even during the depths of my depression, and it has lifted me up more than once. Shepard's interactions, the Arishok, Hawke, and every single one of her companions, I love them so much. This fic has done a lot for me as a writer, as a reader, and as a person.

And because of how much this fic has done for me, I want to say thank you for writing this, all 340,000 words and counting. I want you to know how much I appreciate all the work you've put into this. I finished another re-read just today, and I felt like I should really show my gratitude after only shadowing it for so long.

Thank you.
me.hungry1 chapter 66 . 7/22
This is one of the better fics I've read on this Entire site. Please update.
qwikitty chapter 64 . 7/22
I'd love to read more about the Qun in this story! It seems Shepard relates to the Qun in your head cannon. I wish some one would do some fan fiction that takes place in Par Vallen. I can't wait for the Arishok 's reaction to where Shepard is really from and who she is!
qwikitty chapter 63 . 7/21
I love this chapter! I've read it a few times now and the match between Shepard and the Arishok is absolutely hot! They need a rematch! Please give me a rematch!
qwikitty chapter 66 . 7/21
*uncontrollable sobbing* Please update! I have to know what happens next!
Molly chapter 66 . 7/15
Hello fair author! I hope that life (and academia) are treating you well and that you will have the time and inspiration to continue this magnificent fic soon.
1,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »