Reviews for Stars Fade
Holy chapter 64 . 5/20
Thats the last time i read something that is not Complete i swear... please update soon .
What an awful place to have a cliffhanger. FOR SHAME
imhotep99301 chapter 64 . 5/19
I hope you update this soon as I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how the situation resolves itself. Keep up the good work.
the wicked kat chapter 64 . 5/11
Arrrghh! *stamps foot* Normally i'm not a big fan of crossover fics (my disbelief can only be suspended so much, i suppose), but this? Wow. Just...wow. you take two seemingly disparate 'verses, toss them in the Cuisinart, hit 'puree,' and what comes out is just delicious smoothie goodness. I love how you've reconciled the hi-tech and lo-fi worlds without the anachronisms making a pastiche of themselves. Fabulous. And i'll just say 'aarghh' again, because this was one HELL of a cliffhanger. Wonderful wonderful writing.
Heartful Blaze chapter 64 . 5/2
I must say this is going to be one interesting confrontation and I am looking forward to it, but still there is just one question I would ask. Are you still alive?
Alaphane chapter 64 . 4/30
I do have one problem with the story. Shouldn't it be "Deep Roads" not "Dark Roads"?
Alaphane chapter 64 . 4/30
I hunger for more! Please continue.
GahoCleric chapter 64 . 4/29
OH MY GOD, PLEASE STILL BE UPDATING. I've just read this all in one sitting and I love it PLEASE DON"T BE DEAD FIC!

*begins fic cpr*
LordShotGun2 chapter 64 . 4/18
Wow. I didn't know I had have been looking forward to this confrontation until that very last sentence. Now I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. It looks like you are getting pretty close to the end of this story and I must say that I have enjoyed every chapter except one (the 2nd prothean beacon part) but out of 63 parts I have LOVED 62 of them! Keep up the great work!
EzeikelShepard chapter 64 . 4/9
Great story. Wish there was more written already.
SecretWriter8910 chapter 64 . 4/1
Fantastic! Still love this hope you update soon! x
5 Coloured Walker chapter 29 . 4/1
Rereading this story, you may wish to add as 2a in the same essence as 7a, given the revelations of Inquisition, which you do mention much later.
Lara Jayd chapter 64 . 3/13
Ohhhh bloody hell! This story was so long I thought for sure it would be finished! I want to know what's going to happen! Argh!

But that's the sign of a *really* good story, for me, where I'm dying to move on to the next chapter. This is brilliant. Your writing is so interesting and well-planned. I get the feeling when I read this that if I notice a possible hole in the plot or leap of logic or uncharacteristic action, it was planned and the reason behind it will pan out later. You've inspired trust in me as a reader and I think that is a huge achievement for a writer to be able to do (not in me in particular, in readers in general).

Such a good story, please update soon!
Lara Jayd chapter 53 . 3/12
You hate this chapter? Let me tell you what I was thinking as I finished reading it: This author continues to amaze me, she just keeps getting better and better. Your writing started off being very very good and is now even better. You did a wonderful job with this chapter. The way you wrote Shep's unconsciousness/dreaming was so immersive, my first thought was 'artistry'. I hope that makes you feel better. :)
Dragn1401 chapter 64 . 2/27
I have to say that this is by far the best mass effect fan fiction I have ever read please continue my curiosity is getting the best of me
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »