Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
YEP! That was good!
Cold shower time!
KATT9033 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You should still tryin turning this into a full story. It's that good
Lone wuf chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Any good ? He'll it's hot please write more i was drinking water when I nearly chocked on it the story is hot!
uss71832 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wow..didn't know a mouse could be so HOTTT! Loved this! (Blush)
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So good! I love Throttle and Charley 3
Ellmarr chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
damn good
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
We want an Encore!
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Yes! Definitely some good! I'm not a super big fan of the throttle/ Charley pairing, I like the classics like Vinnie/Charley and Throttle/Carbine. But I absolutely love it when you write it! I love the way you write Throttle period! You keep writing or else! Lol. You brighten my whole day, and I always come back to you on the crappy ones. :)
Eternalfan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
O.M.G! Ok this is going to be the worst constructive criticism ever, but as a woman reading a story about sinfully attractive martians, it must be said - that was HHHHHOOOOOTTTTTTT!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, I love how did have a storyline to it that made the feelings of desperation and love from Throttle that much stronger to the reader.

Very very well done.

You may continue blushing now ;)

xox
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved it! But I kinda wanted to see his reaction when told that he wasn't dead _ _
Spades24 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
*Grins* Lucky, lucky girl...

I think Charley must have thought she had died and gone to heaven too...
Kelral Orlyana chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
starreacher chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awesome fic, had me wanting to read more from the first paragraph! You have a lovely writing style too, great work - keep writing, you have incredible talent!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
As soon as I saw the pairing I didn't even need to read the summery for this. I can see how this could be an epic fic with the plot you laid out, but your muse did leave us with quite the gem at least. It works good as a stand alone too. Great job with this.
Kashito91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012