Reviews for Horror Friends
Oh gosh poor ghost face I feel so bad for him. This is so funny and it's just great reading this. But my heart is broken by the fact that you hadn't updated since 2013. If you'd update again, I cAn't wait to read chapter 11!
panthers 2020 chapter 10 . 5/17
Like many others you are one of the greatest. This story is so funny and is a great fun to read. Please countinue makeing chapters,sequals, and whatever. I used to be a guy who felt bad for these guys but now I can read this and fell better. If you keep writing for this I will REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!
Wow very good story what happen to the others
Ghostface fan chapter 10 . 1/9
Could you stop referring Ghostface as a gay? He is not. He is straight.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was just beautiful.
KawaiiVoorheesAJ chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Omg I love this. Please make more or I will cut off your balls and see how they look as earnings XD. Here's a suggestion: The guys get sucked into the anime world because Ghostface was watching hentai XDDDDD (halp meh I need some serious help omg ) DO ITJUST DO IT!
Chaotic Wolfe chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
STAHP BEING MEAN TO GHOSTY!
Chaotic Wolf chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Poor Ghostface.
Also...
I heavily ship all of these guys with each other.
Can you do something like that for me please?
Chaotic Wolf chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Chaotic Wolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
lmfao
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
You should show us who is hiding behind the mask of Ghostface. Here is a thought . Do you remember Mickey Alteri , played by Timothy. Olyphant, who appeared in Scream 2 ? He revealed to us, the audience, that he and Billy's mom were the main killers of the movie. He was betrayed and killed by Billy's mom. He came back but got shot again, finally killing him. You could try to resurrect Mickey once again to take the mantle of the way , he meets Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Freddy Kruger,Carrie White, Hannibal Lecter ,and Leatherface.
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
This was hilarious please update soon.
RockoRaffa chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Keep up the good writing! Hope you do more chapters!
CuteHeartz chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
You should make one about it being Jason's birthday and his mother coming over to visit!
jat chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
NO NEW CHAPTERS?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!
I'm really inlove this story, and so heartbroken that there isn't a new chapter.
My favourite of the four has to be Michael and then Ghostface. I hope you're okay, because if you weren't there would be one less hilarious, talented person on this planet.

Ghostface is wonderful :DD