Reviews for Horror Friends
jat chapter 10 . 2/24
NO NEW CHAPTERS?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!
I'm really inlove this story, and so heartbroken that there isn't a new chapter.
My favourite of the four has to be Michael and then Ghostface. I hope you're okay, because if you weren't there would be one less hilarious, talented person on this planet.

Ghostface is wonderful :DD
slasherkid22 chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Why does EVERYONE make in a fic, freddy and Carrie a couple?! Sure, they got a lot in common, but carrie's too much of a christian to even Date freddy, than to try the moves on him...
p.s. : Carrie could use her powers to tear out chucky' s ass! lmao!
Anime Wolf Chic chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Me again _ So, again please make a chapter when Ghostface and Michael has a love scene! They're my favorite couple in Slashers! :-)
Anime Wolf Chic chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I actually have an idea... PLEASE LET THERE BE A LOVE SCENE WITH MICHAEL AND GHOST FACE!
Sarah chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Please update! You could add the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre to the next chapter!
lovey dovey chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Update!:-) !
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Add chrome skull to the story also add a new roommate to the story perferablly a child sorry i misspelled some things spelling gets confusing sometimes.
10010010012 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I think the new chapter you made was amazing. I really don't know how you come up with this cool stuff. Do you think maybe your next chapter could be about The Horror Friends finding the necronomicon from Evil dead? There could be really good humor and jokes with a story like that. Hell I wouldn't mind if maybe they ended up going back in time with Ash facing not only evil Ash and the deadites. But also eviler doppelgangers of themselves. But If it sounds to time consuming for You. Do not worry I understand. oh and maybe the TV show Freddy watches could be Love my way? Any who cant wait for your next chapter later.
BellKrueger chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Freddy could of been watching Freddy's Nightmares:The Nightmare on Elm St Series or Gossip Girl
fanwriter09 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
It'd be funny if they met Angela from Sleepaway camp. I can already picture the tranny jokes!
LunarScorpion chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I love this story, it's so funny x)
Brienna chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Hey I wanna know what happened to Michael when pinhead was at there house while ghost face Jason and Freddy were in he'll because its making me wonder and oh i have to agree my two favorites are Freddy and Jason there hella funny love those guys
Jessi Lynn chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
This. Is. HILARIOUSSSS! Keep up the good work! Suggestion: Freddy, Jason, and Michael meet their remake selves.
Oh and for Ghostface *roofies*. Use them wisely.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Although I didn't appreciate the cuss words used, I enjoyed the story. Why was Jason killed by the tentacle, though?
thejokersbrother chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
that's wonderful.

i tried to get an account but the site won't let me log on.