Reviews for Wings of Love
I just had to give this story another read through. It's one of my favorites, definitely my favorite harpy!AU, and I'm really curious about everything is eventually going to tie together. In the meantime, I suppose I'll just have to enjoy the lovely characterization, the fascinating worldbuilding, and the tantalizing R/SW/SS/SS.

Needless to say, I look forward to an update (for this and really any of your stories), but regardless, I hope you're doing well!
nala chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Amazing work as always! I love your fantasy AU stuff! I can't wait ti see the next update!
Bsmiles123 chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
This is good, really good. I hope you update soon. Awesome!
MissMary chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I really like this story and am glad to see an update
SilentMelodyz chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
This update was a pleasant surprise!

Oh boy Their group seems to be getting bigger. This suspense to get to Ratchet's creators is intense. Man oh man I kind of feel sorry for Soundwave as well.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Yes, update! I was half afraid this had been abandoned, so glad to see that wasn't the case. *hugs*

Wow, they're quite a flock now, aren't they? I really hope the little ones will make it. So curious to see if Hide and Mia team up with them and just who the Rocs are.
thepheonixqueen chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Yay! More Wings of Love! I am so glad that the baby griffin's are alright. I was so sad when they said they would kill the poor babies. Are you going to start posting this story and some of your other Ratchet and Twin stories on Ao3?
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
update soon please
Crazygrrl XD chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Another amazing story I love it of course, and the completely unexpected turn you took with Soundwave! I know the twins will protect Ratchet, but Soundwave has yes to gain my trust... Still, the baby gestalt is adorable, as well as the cassettes! Their group dynamic is interesting too, as well as their protectiveness over Ratchet. I'm a bit curious to see what Wheeljack would have to say about Soundwave, however. Please update soon! :)
SilentMelodyz chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I know I've said this before, but I just love love love your story! I've never been so excited for an update before.

Oh my gosh man I thought Ratchets carrier was going to be some over protective parent not an abusive one. I wonder, does Ratchet being a mech-carrier make business carrier behave like that? And I hope ever thing works out with Soundwave and Ratchet.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Oh man, what a place to leave it!

PLEASE tell me that someone does something... justified to Ratchet's carrier. Primus, I want to tear that fragger limb from limb for what she (or is it he?) did to Ratchet.

Gah, I can't wait to read more! I keep my fingers crossed for everything to turn out well for them in the end.
Liz chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Yay, im glad your back! I have been thinking of you and your wonderful
story.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I hope Ratchet's carrier gets what he/she deserves, or that there is at least a confrontation and Ratchet's creator finds out what was going on.
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I'm kinda expecting the baby to be Red Alert, which makes a bit a sense what with him having a similar form to the Twins and theirs' and Ratchet's coloring. Either way it'll be a cute little hybrid. ;)
electro moonlight chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
the last sentence dundundaaaaaaaa, i love this i cant wait