Reviews for Enter All Ye Who Seek Knowledge
BriseisRose chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
This is a great story! It's a unique twist and I kind of like how Hermione found out Draco's mark. I'm glad she didn't stay with Ron in the hospital (kind of mean of me lol). I hope Hermione and Draco get together soon!
Queen of Tortall chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Aw, the thought of Hermione taking care of Draco is sweet. And poor Draco, he's gone through a lot up to this point...very good chapter! I can't wait to read more :)
Scorpion chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Hope you get a chance to update soon!
Miss Calculation chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I'd like to believe that my thoughts are worth more than a knut. As it is, they're all positive toward this fic.
JessWeasley chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I love how you're keeping everyone in character! I hope you have the time to update soon. :)
scorpion chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I am so happy you updated! I am still loving where this story is going and I can't wait until you update again!
scorpion chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I am very excited with how this story is coming along! I hope you get a chance to update soon, I am eagerly waiting!
Alydrial chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I especially liked Ginny in this chapter. You've done very well with keeping everyone in character. :)
ahschung chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
nice story development! enjoyed!
ahschung chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
nice character/relationship development!
TamariChan chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
This is great so far! It's been very hard to find well written Dramione recently, but this is definitely one.
JessWeasley chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Pi didn't expect them to get so close that fast. But I still like the story! Please update soon!
scorpion chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait for the next update!
Alydrial chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I really liked this chapter. :).
Queen of Tortall chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Ah, the ending! I'm really excited to read the next chapter when you update! Good job :)