Reviews for Opportunities
marykent chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Awesome short story, thanks for writing!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
That was really good! The writing style was smooth and intelligible and the story was "whole" - I don't know how to describe it specifically, but it was very well done.
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Brilliant fic. Loved how you wrote how they met.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Wonderful! I loved the Budapest explanation and the scene in the Shawarma shop. It really made me smile.
l chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Lol, this was good, i liked it. It was funny and cute. I love Natasha and Clint together so thanks for this. :D
Hieiko chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I really, really liked Clint's line: "I can open that door for you. But you're the one that has to walk through it."

But for all my love of BlackHawk, something else drove me nuts in this chapter. And it is this bit:

"While Bruce and Tony chatted about the effects of nuclear fallout slipping through a closing wormhole, and Steve and Thor attempted to figure out exactly what they'd ordered"

Opposite ends of the spectrum! LOL
SpyAgent001 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Nice little short fic. Thanks for adding thoughts and dialogue to the movie stinger! I could see all of this happening. :D

L
Olimpia chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Loved everything about it!
Hafthand chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Awesome awesome chapter. Loved the scene at the end!
booklover1698 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I like it, it's really sweet.
ficscribbler chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I've greatly enjoyed reading "Opportunities". The movies have given us insight into the character and histories of the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor & Captain America, but now that I've read your story I feel as though Clint and Natasha are known friends, too.

I loved your vision of their initial meeting, and of their current relationship. I could easily see each of them acting and thinking the way you wrote them. Nice touches of humor, awesome skills, strong characters. Thanks for sharing!
Dancing Eyes chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Oh! I loved it! What a great ending for the story! I love how the Avengers noticed their 'connection' and Tony was commenting. Very smooth transition into after and it made the closing more final. I'm just sad to see this great story go! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
discordchick chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
haha so funny. Tony always knows how to make things a little bit more awkward. Fun to see the rest of the team joining team in at the end too. Great stuff :)
Black Betty chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I have read many stories relating to the "This is just like Budapest" lines and I must say I believe you captured it very well and have the best version yet. Great Job!
Myriad-13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Wow, I loved that story of how they met. Nice work!