Reviews for Adventures in Wonderland
Kitty Qin chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
OR ELSE I WILL SPAM.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM MMMMM (I love doing this for some reason. Mostly because it annoys people.)
(The long draggy vowel thing, not spamming.)
(But spamming's fun too.)
Kitty Qin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OH, GODS. THIS IS FUNNY. SO, SO FUNNY. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO
Ok, sorry about that. I kept laughing while typing and now my friend's looking at me like I'm a lunatic (which I probably am). Yeah.
Anyway, my (probable) insanity aside, can you update this soon? REALLY REALLY SOON. PLEASE.
PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.
I just love Old Man Nico and how you portrayed Annabeth and Percy. It really reminds me of how they used to act in the first series. I actually didn't realize it until now, but it seems like most of the fanfictions I read are all fluffiness and serious stuff. None of what made me like PJO in the first place. Kind of sad. Especially now that I read this. Now, I'm just going to be moping for the next few days, mourning the death of fanfiction. My friend calls it "post-book depression". I call it "booooook, I want boooooook." Though I never figured out if that was a real disease or if she made it up. But still, sad.
Can you suggest some PJO fanfics?
DucksGoQuack chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hey, I really like your stories in this alternate universe. You close up all the plot points and you make it humorous. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is awesome too! :D
I was just wondering if you were still continuing with this story because I'm eagerly awaiting a next chapter :)
Quack.
ofsaltandsea chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Aw. This was a really brilliant meeting; Thalia and Annabeth are so in character. And you've really got the balance between Annabeth's age and her precociousness down - really can tell with the pinkie promise bit at the end, which can be a hard thing to do. Really looking forward to the next chapter, it sounds excellent!
Animegurl64 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Thank you so much, this is laugh out loud hilarious. I look forward to more hijinks from favourite questing trio. Speaking of, since my last suggestion was answered already, where's Tyson?
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hilarious! Seriously, your dialogue was excellent as usual. Nico and his flip-flop was nothing short of brilliant. Loved Zeus' hissy fit and Poseidon's conversation with Percy. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of their crazy adventures.
n-nargles chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was hilarious!

"EVERYONE, SHUT UP!" roared Zeus, "I will smite the demigods because I DAMN WELL FEEL LIKE IT! This is not a democracy! I am king! I will do whatever the Hades I like! I don't care if I ruin 'Percabeth' whatever the hell that is! I don't care if I cause I godly war! I AM KING! FEEL MY WRATH!"

I was like WTF? Zeus! Don't ruin percabeth! You feel MY wrath! Are you honing to continue?