Reviews for Perfect
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Love this! Great story!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great job! I loved! Damnit son of the bitch,Wade!
PHDinSPN chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was wonderful. So happy the creep got a slow lingering death and this being supernatural we know exactly where he's going. I just wish this happened more in real life. Thanks for this bit of therapy
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That story was perfect!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Trust me when I say I know about your hatred of baby rapist. My little brother is a survivor. He's fine now but the pain he went through was devastating. He was only 14 when his innocense was stolen from him. Then you have that sick bastard Jerry Sandusky. If people haven't heard of him he was a head coach for Penn State College. He had been brutally raping young boys for years befor he finally got caught. I have no zero sympathy for these people. Once they're caught death is too good for them. I've seen up close and personal the pain they cause.
I loved your story. I'm not a John Winchester fan but I loved the idea of leaving wade to die with his pebnis in his filthy hands. Excellent job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The boys do sometimes run into non-supernatural problems to fix.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved it and think you did the story justice. I loved the back story too, because I was thinking ok wait did Sam not know what was going on? But then John had yelled at Dean and Dean was right there so I thought maybe they both knew. Right before the end I got that the little girl must have been haunting somebody and that's why John needed to find her body but I didn't get that until later, I missed the foreshadowing where the creep said nobody had found the little girls body. Thanks for the story and glad Sam wasn't assulted. Oh and I was wondering why Sam and protested at the end so that last paragraph answered that as well. Nicole.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Excellent concept. I liked how John more or less explained about the girl and hinted there had been a haunting when he said "salt and burn". Another way to hint at the haunting might be through your antagonist's thoughts... maybe things he noticed in the campground over the past few months-things happening to him in particular but he never put six and two together. This type of narrative allows the story to explain itself. :)

Thank you for posting.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Here in South Africa things like this happen all the time (the predators, I mean, not the justice) - sometimes the children are only a few months old. Most of the time they get away with it completely.

I LOVE the idea of John meting out some Winchester justice on this sick animal - a worse monster than many of the supernatural ones they hunt, IMO.

And, more cheerfully, how lovely to see a new fic from you :-D
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very dark, but it was great. There are some really sick people in the world, and I think you hit it home in this fic. Glad justice was served...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very satisfying justice. -D There is no torture too awful for a child predator! Thanks for writing this.

Nicely done. :)
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is a great story! Wade got what was coming for him! Unfortunately there isn't enough John Winchesters out there. Nicely written!

-Elisa.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just realized I never reviewed. So sorry!

Stories about children being abducted or hurt just makes me so angry. I'm glad that you were able to write this and get some of your own anger out.

On the Winchester front, I like that the creep was able to see how close the brothers were and that Dean was way over protective of Sam. And, I've got to say that I love the idea of John just really taking it to this pervert.

Feel free to continue writing stuff since we're severely lacking on Sam stories these days...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Disturbing that there are so many people like Wade in this world, wish they could all be dealt with like John dealt with Wade. Awesome story, loved the fact that it turned out John had set a trap, using his boys, especially Sam as bait, but knowing that he would be safe. And can imagine how tortured the spirit of Melody would have been by the way she died. And thanks for the AN at the end, assuring us John returned later to salt and burn Wade's body!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
It is always a pleasure to read one of your stories. In my opinion some criminals deserve swift punishment and being from Texas I have no problem with the death penality for child predators and murders.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »