Reviews for GB Plus Me Part 4: Next Generation
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Too much of a cliff hanger i think
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I called it. I so called it! From the very beginning I said to myself, "Jennifer's pregnant", and I was right. Btw, a woman over 35 has an increased chance of having a child with I believe it's Down Syndrome.

Can't wait to read on. Maybe you could show us Egon's reaction ti the news. I would be very interested to see that.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Why are you sorry it's not over yet? I want more! :D

Totally called the Jennifer being prego thing. Chalk it up to having been there, done that. Although, I was 20 when I had mine...

Aaanyway...I liked the end of this! Hope you post more soon :)
NrdyGrl chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! How long does that normally take? Not to rush you, but I really want to know what's wrong with Jennifer. I have some suspicions. . .

I feel like the whole Sally thing was wrapped up much too quickly. Kendra seems a little to. . . inexperienced.

You mentiomed earlier in one of your author notes at the end of a chapter that this fanfic was crappy. I'm intrigued so please don't stop.
NrdyGrl chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Ya know, I really didn't think I would like the thing with the kids, but I do. On to the next one.
deepfathom chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
This is getting so good. And your writing is improving with every new chapter! Keep it up! :)
deepfathom chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I'm reading it!

I think I know what's up with Jennifer. Pretty sure, anyway, since you mentioned she wasn't feeling well a few chapters ago.

And I knew what Eddie was going to do a long time ago ;)
deepfathom chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Whoa. o.O
deepfathom chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Oooo! Creepy creepy.
deepfathom chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Dude. Are you in a physics class or something? I feels so stupid reading this stuff coming from a 15-year-old! Makes my stories look pretty pathetic in comparison, especially "Time Benders" :D ha ha.

Oh, and I loved the Stargate reference. I'm a big fan of that show.
purenonsense chapter 3 . 5/17/2012