Reviews for Whatever We Lose
SeriouslyCarol chapter 22 . 3/11
Exceptional story. Thank you
Razgriz Ace chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
This was a brilliant fic. It's rare that people can write pieces like this, that really highlight some of the darker sides of the show, and keep Castle and Beckett in character. Great work, and thanks for writing!
xalwayscaskettx chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
OHMYGOD I LIVE IN IOWA. :D I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
primadonna001 chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Okay so I may have planned out the next epilogue of the epilogue for you (because I don't want the story to end): they head back to the city and stay at the Loft but after two days she wants to see her apartment and have a bit of space. He goes back with her but as soon as they arrive she remembers it was destroyed. They open the door and everything is a mess - chairs slashed, art broken etc. It's too much and she nearly breaks right there in the doorway, pulling herself together enough to go to the bedroom, but seeing everything in such disarray leads her to turn to him. He thankfully is able to pull the pained look from his face in time and sees her looking smaller than she ever has. Long story short they put her clothes into a few suitcases, she grabs some books (including his which they will discuss later) and they head back to the loft, with her giving up her rent because it no longer feels safe. I can imagine lots of awkward run-ins with Alexis before they work things out as Alexis is mad at her putting her dad in such danger, but they slowly become trusting again. And ...
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
such a favourite. just... too good. ever consider writing a follow-up, sequel of sorts? you'd definitely have me as a reader :)
eneas chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Great story :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Amazing!
LewisInNC chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful story! Kept me on the edge of my seat!
LewisInNC chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Woah! Intense chapter! I wonder how they were found.
LewisInNC chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
This is so different from other post-Always fics I've read. I'm really enjoying it.
snowflake912 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Just read through this entire story, and it's absolutely wonderful. There's a beautiful, aching rhythm to the whole thing. It's choked up with sadness and pain. And I found myself feeling just as empty as Beckett did in that hospital bed. There's no victories, but their love for each other makes things just a little brighter. I think you portrayed it impeccably well. It's realistic and raw, their fierce need to protect each other battling with their need to be together. I'm glad the epilogue wasn't sunshine and butterflies. After going through so much, it'll take a lot of time before either of them feels the proverbial normal ever again. Kudos on a job excellently done. I wish I could leave a more comprehensive review, but my words seem to have abandoned me. Thank you for sharing this!
SeannysMom chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Amazing story ! So interesting and well written ! Thanks.
CaskettForever101 chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
This is really good, you are a really good writer. I enjoyed reading your story
bt31 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I can't stop reading! Your writing style is clean and your story is compelling and believable. Thanks for writing this story!
kikki hope chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
This is a really good chapter, very well written.
Thanks for sharing.