Reviews for Whatever We Lose
I love this story so much. It has everything season 8 is lacking. But on steroids! :D
MulderItsMe chapter 11 . 3/23
This chapter seriously made me cry. I am so in love with this story my heart is pounding. You're an amazing writer.
annarodriguez7 chapter 22 . 3/5
wow you have work really hard on this fic it really is magnificient, congratulations. and thankyou :)
annarodriguez7 chapter 14 . 3/5
tears on my face again:)
annarodriguez7 chapter 11 . 3/5
okay the last part made me cry, so I am going to continue reading it.. but so far this is pretty amazing. thankyou:)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
I don't know how I've never read this. Just finished it in a day. It read like a movie..very suspenseful and heartfelt. Loved it. I'm one of those people who like happy endings and things being fully resolved so I could've done with a longer or extra epilogue, but I fully respect and understand your choice. Ahh I just wish there was more! Thanks.
IOwnABoat chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
It took me a little while to finish this story. Not because i didn't like it, but because the story was so claustrophobic and unsettling in its delivery. Which I know was probably the intention and it worked - you're never given a chance to fully relax even as you see the love they have for each other and how they care so much about each others' welfare. Even when Kate leaves, you know it's because she thinks she's doing the best she can for him. Of course, the torture scene is quite gut-wrenching and it just WORKS in the context of the story and what we know about Maddox. Even the ending is melancholy...

But as I said, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite an interesting what-if scenario that I couldn't have predicted would turn out the way it did.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
That was a hell of a ride! Great story; I loved the way you kept the tension up at all times.
IOwnABoat chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
"Go home. I love you"

Dear god. I knew this was gonna happen in this story, because it's so Beckett. But even though I knew it, your setup and the language you use, so simple and yet so devastating. I can imagine Castle's panic and pain right now.
IOwnABoat chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I am utterly loving this interpretation of the events post-Always. So gritty and amazingly written!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
The story WAS great until the last chapter and then it just fell flat
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
I find it almost to unrealistic to believe that Maddox could somehow track them down when they've been constantly on the move and havn't left a paper trail for him to follow.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Your version of Beckett seems to be somewhat of a moron
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Beckett always trying to play the martyr role is her least attractive trait, and what does she just think that their going to leave Castle alone because she skipped out on him.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »