Reviews for Whatever We Lose
Fabery chapter 20 . 11/1/2021
Finally Caskett get to have some peace! I was so worried
Fabery chapter 19 . 10/31/2021
WOW! Loved all the action and how badass Caskett were in this chapter
Fabery chapter 18 . 10/31/2021
This was brutal. Realistic but brutal. Castle's head will be a mess after this.
Fabery chapter 17 . 10/31/2021
Beckett is such a badass!
Fabery chapter 16 . 10/31/2021
Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I did not see this coming. I'm not fearing for their lives
Fabery chapter 15 . 10/31/2021
Hopefully Javier is being extra careful bc I don't think Kate will survive if something happens to her boys bc of her case
Fabery chapter 14 . 10/31/2021
I can see where both of them are coming from. But I'm glad Kate decided to stay by his side. At least for now. She needs this as much as Castle does.
Fabery chapter 13 . 10/31/2021
Castle was impressive here. I would never be able to find Beckett in a situation like this
Fabery chapter 12 . 10/30/2021
I liked Tom.
Fabery chapter 11 . 10/30/2021
I was expecting something like this. Castle should be too
Fabery chapter 10 . 10/30/2021
wow! Just when I thought they could relax a little, that the worst was behind them...
Fabery chapter 5 . 10/27/2021
I really liked the point that you made with "it's neither of their faults that they are in a place, now, where their most fundamental desires keep clashing against one another. He just wants to be with her. She just wants him to be safe". It's so well put.
Fabery chapter 4 . 10/27/2021
Caskett forced to be married right after getting together? This is going to be hilarious
Fabery chapter 3 . 10/27/2021
I loved the way Castle took his time to see each battle wound it's something that I wish was on the actual episode
Fabery chapter 2 . 10/27/2021
Last chapter i was almost sure Kate had succeed in convincing Castle to stay with his family.
The call with Martha was a little sad but the one with Alexis broke my heart.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »