Reviews for Not Her Mother's Daughter
Amilyn chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
NICE work with the title and the place and the in-between that Booth's stuck in. My favorite line is when he says that if it would bother Brennan, she should come back and tell him so herself.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Fantastic job with Booth.
thorteso chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Aww poor Booth. Very appropriate title, I fell like I should point out the symbolism to my English professor. ;)
Alanna1231 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
This might be one of the most heartcrushing post-finale fics I've read. Not even joking.

The fact that Booth is coming over to eat in Brennan's office, and when he can't, he finds another place that is close to her? That breaks my heart.

His line, "then she should come back to scold me" is tragically beautiful.

Love, love, love this!
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Yeah I'm pretty sure we got it. He's in Limbo. Actually that's pretty good as it does have multiple meanings.

Yeah I don't think he'd be thrilled I'd anyone used Brennan's office except him.
Some1tookmyname chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
There was a beautiful sense of melancholy to this. Poor Booth, eating lunch in her office to be near her in some way, then getting booted and being desperate enough to go to Limbo. And Angela, who tries to be funny, but is well aware of his pain and ultimately leaves him to his lunch in Limbo.

threesquares chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
"Then she should come back and scold me." Aw. Booth. He even talks a little like her in this one. Sweet and sad. Thanks. Michele
eyrianone chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Oh poor Booth - that is morbid.
Amilyn chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Ouch. Very nice. Poor Cam, doing it all right, and Booth knowing that, but still being just angry and lonely and lost. Excellent.
delia84 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Watch a couple episodes of Bones...that tends to help my muse. :)
Phosphorescent chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Everyone's muse is different... mine is personally helped along by reviews. So: here is a review.

I'm really enjoying this series of one-shots; everyone is very in-character. And I love the Booth/Cam friendship in this particular piece, complicated though it may be by Booth's jealousy/bitterness.

Thank you for continuing to share these little fics with us!
jmbatt chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I can sypmathise w/a muse that seems to be on life support. Mine's right there as well. But, you finished this little chapter so you get brownie points... unlike Cam, who just gets a hangover! I can appreciate Booth's frustration, even when he knows it's the proper course of action.
Some1tookmyname chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oooooooh, ouch. He's right, though. But so is she. How complicated. I really hope this gets addressed on the show, but let's be realistic; it probably won't. Thank goodness for this, then! :)
brookemopolitan chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Aw, amazing. Even though Max wasn't actually in the chapter, you nailed his voice perfectly :)
brookemopolitan chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Brennan, you clever lady :) this was such a cute way to keep Booth connected :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »