Reviews for Not Her Mother's Daughter
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
how have i not read this? seriously!
Rita chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Wow. Intense and brillantly written. I would LOVE to see a scene like that in the premiere! Drama is what Bones does best.
eyrianone chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Oh best one yet.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
When your muse is playing hide and seek that can be tough. I usually get mine back by talking to other writers. Nothing serious. Just a chit chat here and there. I also look for older stories I've never read before and read them to see what's out there. Some of them can be very inspirational or at the very least, very entertaining.

This story was pretty good. It's emotional and packs a punch. Booth's sadness, Cam's sadness. A very emotional story. I liked it.
RositaLG chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Sometimes you want to go, *belts* where everybody knows your name! :D
Jewelbe11 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I lobed these! Having not been on twitter much since the season ended and having so much going on I've lost tuch with the last season. These stories hve taken me right back as though no time has passed and I can picture it all happening. Now if the next season would just start. :-)
chosenname chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
This is really, really good. I look forward to more!
threesquares chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I too am detail oriented...but the game/timeline thing doesn't bother me at all...so what I am just truly enjoying about your one shots is that they are providing the details of the time spent apart for b & b. This one was hilarious in such a simple, brennanish way! I liked it so much! I'll try to think of ideas. Thanks for sharing yours. Michele
Amilyn chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Awwww.
ladyjane777 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I love these! I just found them today, and I was all excited o find Jena writing!

Great job. Love. Them.
eyrianone chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
You wrote a hockey chapter - I could love you for that alone as I'm completely ice hockey obsessed - although my team is different from Booth's - I'm a Canucks girl all the way - I bleed blue (- and let's not get into what happened to the President's Trophy winning Canucks these playoffs - way too painful.) Brennan was so adorable in this - keeping Booth involved in this small way.
thorteso chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I love Brennan's idea of pretend. I imagine her doing this a lot with Christine as they travel. Hope to see more of these stories :)
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Awww I really thought this was sweet. Since I don't follow hockey the scoring didn't detract. I liked that she felt she could pretend to watch it with Booth.

Very nicely written.
alexindigo chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Once again I feel like you're in my head. This chapter and Public Opinion should be required reading for every Bones fan tbh. I thought I was shocked at the idiocy of some Bones fans/Booth stans/Brennan bashers during the debacle that was S6 when they were defending Booth's jackass-ery but some of the vitriol I've been hearing from the same bunch calling for Brennan's blood? Ugh! Sometimes I wonder if we're all even watching the same show! It's so obvious to me that she did it FOR him! He needs to be an FBI agent. He needs to stay for Parker. Sigh...smh at these so called fans.

This was a really good chapter and I can really see Brennan doing that. :) I don't think I'll ever get over Booth's betrayal in the 100th and S6, but that finale did help his case a little. I just wish Brennan would catch a break. How much more pain can this woman take?

Thanks for sharing! )
thorteso chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Love the idea of this chapter. Booth's poor ego - I think eventually she will find a way to give him a boost. Keep writing :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »