Reviews for Not Her Mother's Daughter
angiebc chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Yes,yes, yes and yes. You posted *happy dance* :)

I love it. Very true to Brennan. She's not her mother. She won't be. I'm happy that you have her thinking about Booth and rationalising the fact she had to go. Did you make me cry? I got emotional, but I'm at work. So cry cry I couldn't.

Will this continue? Yes? Yes? :D Please :D

Love that you're writing. :)
nikki303m chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
My heart is now a mess on the floor along with some tears. This was beautifully written
tantemary chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Nicely done!
jayhogartismyangel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was great. I think you really captured what Brennan's thought process was, when she left. And I think that even though some would say that her decision was stupid/wrong, I think it was the best decision that she could make. Pelant is absolutely brilliant. He's cruel. He's calculating. We saw how he was getting to Brennan. It would be ten times worse, in a jail cell. I think that Booth gets why she left, even if he is hurt.
thorteso chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OK, yes I did cry. Hope you are happy. And as to your author's note - totally agree. As long as Booth doesn't find some blond to drown his sorrows in or Brennan cuts in those awful bangs again, I love this storyline :)
angiebc chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Yes,yes, yes and yes. You posted *happy dance* :)

Will this continue? Yes? Yes? :D Please :D

Love that you're writing. :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
She's right. It isn't the same. In jail, she could get killed. Outside, she's safe and Booth the Cam can bring Pellant down. Brennan did the right thing even if Booth has to be alone for awhile.

This was sad but very good.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lovely story. While many people have started to put these stories out there, yours fits the show better keeping Brennan in character.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, Jena. My ovaries hurt - no tears but I filled up a little.

Your interlacing of Stargazer in the Puddle was just perfect. That video kills me every time.

Spot on - - What might seem selfish to some is the most selfless thing she could ever choose to do.

Christine will never have to learn, sometime down the line, that her mother loved her. Past tense. She will prove it to Christine, every single day, by being there. Every. Single. Day. She will fight to be Christine's mother, the best mother she can be, with every breath she takes. With every bone in her body.

Kudos!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Get them jackets! GET THEM! Lol. PS: I didn't cry! I did, however, adore it. Awesome sauce in every way. Great, great, great!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7