Reviews for Chasing Oliver
NoLongerInService chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats rich! LOL. more plz!

~Roxxan
Arein chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
SO they both forgot their wands, eh? They are just mental giants aren't they? On the bright side now they have time to talk this whole thing out. Please update soon.
Maibe Josie chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
omg...this took forever for me to get too...and now they are stuck in there...
Keepersblood chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
thats awsome please update soon!
DeceptiveKindness chapter 9 . 7/22/2004
That was so good...uh im so anxious to find out who Caoilin's uncle is so ...hurry up and tell me!...UPDATE PLEASE!...REALLY great story so far by the way...GOOD JOB!

_~*Dill*~_
DeceptiveKindness chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY...uh she reminds Caoilin reminds me of me because i would so do that to Snape...i started laughing out loud and my parents just stared at me...even though theres more chapters have to read and i most likely wont review again till the last one but still UPDATE!..Thx your an excellent writer in comedy by the way!*winks*

-!*Dill*!-
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 7/5/2004
this is a really cool story so far. i cant wait for the next chapters. i hope that you update soon. later.
Whimsical Firefly chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
Update soon - I like it!
Dommage chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
OYE!

WHY THE BLOODY HELL HAVEN'T YOU WORKED ON THIS FIC IN SO DAMNED LONG!*sorry dont mind me ton, kinda aggrivated*

but

WHY NOT!
Mrs-Marty-McFly chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
It's good! Everyone loves an Irish girl! Please Continue!
Jenny chapter 8 . 5/28/2003
um, i think that this story is great! i always loved oliver wood fics and i think that this is one of my favorites ever. not joking. i was just wondering if you had started a mailing list, so that i could know that you updated. you could just e-mail the chapter or just say that you updated. if you haven't made a mailing list or think that it's too much work, you don't have to make one. just wondering. well again, GREAT FIC! absolutely loved it!
nikita chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
hey there

brilliant story, i'm in the process of starting an oliver fic of my own and needed some all ready oliver foccussed reading to get me goinga nd that helped. Keep it up, i'm looking forward to reading ur next chapter. and just a question, is this mary-sue at all, just wondering, thanx, again great story-niki
Raine09 chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
Oh NO don't stop there please don't stop there. I know it's not really a cliffy but I'm starving for more. Oh yea I abousluty adored your fan fiction. But you need them to kiss or -snog
Maibe Josie chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
aww, that's so sad, I think Ollie should go comfort her...wink wink
StarVenus00 chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
This 8th chapter was a little short and not very descriptive, but the story itself is really great. Update soon and keep up the great work!