Reviews for The Raven and the Wolf
asdf chapter 2 . 2/17
Oh look, another contrived attempt at writing a story where Ranma's character gets utterly obliterated in the first couple of chapters to be replaced with a female OC.

Write for a different series instead of butchering this one.
Kitten Arina chapter 26 . 2/5
It is to bad that this is where you stopped. I have truly come to enjoy this story.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 2/4
I understand that it would be smarter, wiser, and a necessary evil for the direction of the story but me personally, I loved the short red headed Asian girl that was known as Ranma, aka Ranko.
Karibanu chapter 26 . 1/10
Is this the end, or is the conclusion still not written? I enjoy the fic enough to come back & read it again every now and then, it seems very close to finished but not quite. Hopefully you can find the drive to continue :)
Lerris chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
This story is pretty compelling. The biggest issue is of course it is abandoned at a cliffhanger and it seems that you have reset Ranma,though hopefully that is temporary. The only other thing I would recommend considering is a cleanup where Akane and Nodoka are not targeted like they were. It seems to needlessly darken the story and make it harder to finish cleanly.
lordamnesia chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
This story is a lot better then I feared, because the first was darker then shit, and this is just dark and good! Nicely done, I can't wait to see where you take this! Keep up the excellent work!
OddWallow chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Talk about a cliff hanger. Hope the newest Vanir makes a reappearance some day, and we find out how this story ends.

Hate it when we're left without any closure
Nargus chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
This is such a...sad...chapter to end the story on.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I really wish this story would continue. It is really really great.
Shannon Dee chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
A very intense and interesting story.
Chargone chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Ahh. Very good. Could do with some more proofreading and additional chapters, but it's certainly interesting and generally well written. More please :)
spicarus chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
This turned out much more interesting than I assumed it was going to be.
I eagerly await the completion of this story. I hope you update soon, as I would like to know if I am right about what is going on. At least in terms of Laverna's plot.
the 1 u dont c chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
uh... what?

That's all I can say about this chapter really.

Your decision to reverse all of Ranma's changes and character growth is... odd.
eoneed chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I just reread all there is to this story.

Just for fun you know:)

I hope you will continue this story.
Shinzochi chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
hmmm i think something bigger is going on than what was originally presented so i am looking forward to seeing what happens next