Reviews for The Raven and the Wolf
irgendwas chapter 26 . 10/7/2016
Loved the story - thank you.

Quite a cruel cliffhanger you left us with though.
Seriously - a full story wipe/reset for the main character?

Well, since you seem to have dropped the story I'm just going to make up my own ending - one that ignores the last part of chapter 26. For obvious reasons I don't know how you intended this plot device to work out, but the way it is presented now leaves a very bad aftertaste in my mouth to what would otherwise have been a wonderfull story. (It still is really... if you take away the big NOPE you ended the last chapter with)

Please continue if possible, even if I'm worried about the last plot device I would like to see how the story plays out.
asdf chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Oh look, another contrived attempt at writing a story where Ranma's character gets utterly obliterated in the first couple of chapters to be replaced with a female OC.

Write for a different series instead of butchering this one.
Kitten Arina chapter 26 . 2/5/2016
It is to bad that this is where you stopped. I have truly come to enjoy this story.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
I understand that it would be smarter, wiser, and a necessary evil for the direction of the story but me personally, I loved the short red headed Asian girl that was known as Ranma, aka Ranko.
Karibanu chapter 26 . 1/10/2016
Is this the end, or is the conclusion still not written? I enjoy the fic enough to come back & read it again every now and then, it seems very close to finished but not quite. Hopefully you can find the drive to continue :)
Lerris chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
This story is pretty compelling. The biggest issue is of course it is abandoned at a cliffhanger and it seems that you have reset Ranma,though hopefully that is temporary. The only other thing I would recommend considering is a cleanup where Akane and Nodoka are not targeted like they were. It seems to needlessly darken the story and make it harder to finish cleanly.
lordamnesia chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
This story is a lot better then I feared, because the first was darker then shit, and this is just dark and good! Nicely done, I can't wait to see where you take this! Keep up the excellent work!
OddWallow chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Talk about a cliff hanger. Hope the newest Vanir makes a reappearance some day, and we find out how this story ends.

Hate it when we're left without any closure
Nargus chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
This is such a...sad...chapter to end the story on.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I really wish this story would continue. It is really really great.
Shannon Dee chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
A very intense and interesting story.
Chargone chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Ahh. Very good. Could do with some more proofreading and additional chapters, but it's certainly interesting and generally well written. More please :)
spicarus chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
This turned out much more interesting than I assumed it was going to be.
I eagerly await the completion of this story. I hope you update soon, as I would like to know if I am right about what is going on. At least in terms of Laverna's plot.
the 1 u dont c chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
uh... what?

That's all I can say about this chapter really.

Your decision to reverse all of Ranma's changes and character growth is... odd.
eoneed chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I just reread all there is to this story.

Just for fun you know:)

I hope you will continue this story.