Reviews for Neither Rain, nor Sleet, nor Neuralyzer
Angelzodica013 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
D: Oh no! K! I hope he'll be okay...Well, he has to right? There's no way that J would let his partner die on him. But the way things are going it seems like K won't be remembering anything...AGAIN! Ugh, why! It's just so sad really.

I wonder if J is going to be getting a HUGE talking to now that everyone knows that he broke protocol. I could just imagine him and Z yelling at one another while K is 'resting'. In reality he's listening to everything and he understands more and yeah...Ugh getting ahead of myself. Sorry :)

Well, I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is really amazing and quite suspenseful! :D A tease really. Wish the producers did something like this for MIB2 instead of the quick, 'Your Agent k, you use to work for MIB, and aliens are real.' But I do like when J was speaking in that alien language. It's so cool XD
OuterSpace chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I haven't finished reading yet, obviously, because I just couldn't wait telling you this: I love, love, love how you describe J and K, how you manage to get them so in character. I also love your writing style and where this story seems to be going. You know, I'm really sorry about how bad this review is but I'm still so stunned by how you did the characters... in my opinion, they're quite hard to portray but then again, that may be because I'm so different from both of them, so yeah.

Still, what I wanted to say: This story is really amazing, keep up the good work. :)
FreeSpirit101 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
OMG this is amazing! Please hurry with the next chapter! You really got Agent J and Agent K down. I could almost swear this was taken out of the movie! I think this would be so much better in the second movie! Instead of the way Agent J tells K about MIB. This is awesome!
BritishAlien chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I was originally going to review it in the last chapter. Give an overview as it were. But this chapter (3) is stunning. I love the storyline and where it is headed and you need to write more!
MaskedKitten chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
What a cliffhanger...

Totally favoriting this story. This is just so much better than MIB2!
Angelzodica013 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Holy cow pies man! I am so loving this story so far. Everyone seems to be in character and the whole situation seems like something that could actually happen. I also like the fact that you introduce K while he's still with his wife. I'm not sure why but it brought more life into him when you did. :)

J is freaking amazing too! He had me smiling and giggling like some school girl. Especially when K said he was married! XD I was dying! Like literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, that's how funny it was! And now I can't wait till they have some fighting and K freaks out with all the alien-goodness coming into light. What would suck more though is if J had to wipe his memory, again, by the end of it. TT It was hard the first time! Don't make him to it again! Have mercy on his poor soul. *begs on knees*

*mumbles* even thought I would so do that cuz I'm just a cruel writer at times.

Anywho, *coughs*, I'll be keeping my eye out for the next update. :D I just love everything about your bunny! And I am quite envious on your mad writing skills. Lol
MaskedKitten chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This story is pretty awesome so far. The exchanges between the characters are very well written, and I love the focus on J and K.

I didn't care for MIB2 very much either- it just kinda felt like they weren't trying with it, outside of the silly factor. MIB3 was very J and K focused (and they're the reason I love MIB so much), so I enjoyed it.
Yaoicreator chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Woah! The two chapters were absolutely awesome! You make the story move so flawlessly that I couldn't look away for a second! It's really great, I do hope that you will continue it soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next! (And I just love the relationship between the two! :D)
ChandaK562 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm enjoying this a lot, and looking forward to the next part. I wish they had handled things a bit more like this in the second movie.
ChandaK562 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I liked this a lot, and it seems to fit in well with what they did in the movies with Jay and Kay. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your MIB stuff. You have a really good handle on the characters.