Reviews for You Have a Choice
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Perfect origins story of their partnership! And I had a nerdgasm when I read you put Adelai Niska in here.
shadowsontherun chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Oh i love your story :) it was a really interesting twist having her follow him for months before she actually offically joined shield :) great job! :)
jpgFury chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
What a fantastic story! Great balance of action and plot development. I really liked your take on their partnering.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
LOVED THE FIREFLY REFERENCE. always makes me sit up and pay attention when I read a name like Adelai Niska. thats not a name you forget.
any-otp-will-do chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
It's the end? No! I want the smut... Sequel?
human28 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Two thumbs up for awesome character development! Loved this! Totally realistic!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Great story. Smut wouldn't have made it any better. Kare38
hybridbpv chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
DSFOIhOIHFOIDHSFOIDSHOFIDHS FEELS XX
naomi chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
this fanfiction. i like it.
ANOTHER!

please? :3
but really the things natasha does here really fit her reputation, yet i can't stand the shit she pulls. it's quite perfect.
bookworn2340 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Although i must admitt i missed the smut i have to thank you from the bottomof my heart for using actual character development so few authors do.
Jay

PLEASE WRITE MORE. Or write another story about them? PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE
Snicker212 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Sooo great, I loved it!
Sophie-SSS chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I LOVED! You kept all the characters in character! And the plot was just perfect. D
Recondita chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I never know what to comment when I finish a story this good. My first thought is usually something between "Thank you for writing and sharing this" and "Why, why aren't you writing a 800-page book?", so there you go.

You said you went for character development instead of smut and thank you for that! The development of the two of them, along with their traits and peeves, are so in character I want to kiss you. I'm tired of giving up on stories that are unbearably off, so reading this was such a relief.

What I must say, I'm taking your story as a head cannon for how Clint and Tasha first met. Again, it is so in character, so believable, it couldn't be otherwise. The missions, their action, everything. And God bless your sweet soul for writing their sexual tension as good as you did. I'm surely looking foward to read other story of yours.

Going into a cliché here: Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »