Reviews for Adventures of Awkward Steve
Ninjago1019 chapter 19 . 7/9
These all were so good! I loved ea h and everyone! Nice job! 3 :)
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 18 . 7/5
Noooooo, no don't let it be over! I've fallen in love with these!
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 16 . 7/5
Oh my god this is precious. I know it's bad that I immediately kns what show he was crying over (SPN Obsessed) but I was dying with laughter! This was hilarious
CrystalBud chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Lol, so cute, loved this little series :)
Phoenixtear101 chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
Called it! I knew it was going to be supernatural just by the name Dean alone! Just wait until he watches Sherlock!
Supernatural chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
I LOVE THIS SHOW. DEAN IS MY FAVORITE.
LadyAmerica82 chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
OMG, your "land the plane" joke had me literally cackling like a mad hyena! I'm so glad everyone else in the house is in bed asleep right now or they'd me looking at me like I had six heads!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
So sweet!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Love the human torch joke. :)
LadyAmerica82 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
That totally sounds like something Loki would do. Also, great way to explain where the muzzle in The Avengers came from. Great job! I'm going to keep reading these now.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Haha I really like the ones with Steve and Loki in it. Good job!
skdc8595 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Funny cause Chris Evans was the Human TorchxD
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 5/13/2015
Ugh soooo sad. I love it. Can I use this as a prompt maybe? I just feel really inspired and would give you credit if I got around to posting it (though I probably shouldnt and probably won't because im supposed to be working on a DC/Marvel crossover and my beta/cowriter is WAITING! lol sorry I'm rambling) but still. Thanks for writing!
2manyfandomstho chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Aw this one was so cute. Apple pie and Steve. Couldn't gt any better. Plu you made up for that last sad one with this.
2manyfandomstho chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Hehehe human torch. Nice.