Reviews for Adventures of Awkward Steve
Supernatural chapter 16 . 7/9
I LOVE THIS SHOW. DEAN IS MY FAVORITE.
LadyAmerica82 chapter 17 . 7/3
OMG, your "land the plane" joke had me literally cackling like a mad hyena! I'm so glad everyone else in the house is in bed asleep right now or they'd me looking at me like I had six heads!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 7 . 7/3
So sweet!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 4 . 7/3
Love the human torch joke. :)
LadyAmerica82 chapter 1 . 7/3
That totally sounds like something Loki would do. Also, great way to explain where the muzzle in The Avengers came from. Great job! I'm going to keep reading these now.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 10 . 6/17
Haha I really like the ones with Steve and Loki in it. Good job!
skdc8595 chapter 4 . 5/14
Funny cause Chris Evans was the Human TorchxD
2manyfandomstho chapter 17 . 5/13
Ugh soooo sad. I love it. Can I use this as a prompt maybe? I just feel really inspired and would give you credit if I got around to posting it (though I probably shouldnt and probably won't because im supposed to be working on a DC/Marvel crossover and my beta/cowriter is WAITING! lol sorry I'm rambling) but still. Thanks for writing!
2manyfandomstho chapter 9 . 5/13
Aw this one was so cute. Apple pie and Steve. Couldn't gt any better. Plu you made up for that last sad one with this.
2manyfandomstho chapter 4 . 5/13
Hehehe human torch. Nice.
ms.mystique chapter 1 . 4/5
This review is probably a bit late... sorry.

I read the entire story last night and I laughed out loud at so many of the little stories you created and I was devastated when it ended. Your imagery was superb, you add so much detail when describing character emotions and you really have a nack for writing comedy. I love it! You have full understanding of character reactions - particularly that of Tony Stark. This makes the fan fic more enjoyable.

I enjoyed this fan fic, and I'm sorry this review is 3 years late, however i just found your fan fic last night.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 16 . 3/19
Yeah... I can totally see Steve crying over something like "Sherlock..." *is dying a little inside because Steve and John are so alike*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 8 . 3/19
Steve talks to Bucky, but no one is there... *cries*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 7 . 3/19
Awww! That was so sweet. :-P Not from a girl. Also, Steve would be good at escaping. :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 3/19