Reviews for The Next Season
I don't even want Bridget with Andrew. He's a dick. He doubts her when she's been and treated him the best. All he does is bitch and moan and not care about his daughter. In earlier chapters he was making excuses for Shiv when she treated him like shit and wanted to kill him. He's fucked up in the head and selfish as fuck.
Buffy1987 chapter 91 . 5/25/2014
i seriously loved this story, it was written amazingly, with so many details, sometimes I wondered how you even knew all those things. it's obvious you've tried really hard to write this story, and i really hope you'll finish it some day.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 91 . 5/10/2014
Wow! I just read the entire thing and I have to say that it was great! Please read mine and tell me what you think.
Amelie
Buffy1987 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
this is awesome, i can't wait to read it all!
sammiiechapman chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
little hard to follow but good story line
Guest chapter 76 . 1/30/2014
what is with some of andrew's ideas? changing bridget's name to siobhan? do people know she's dead? how would they explain that? and i thought in one of your chapters bridget had red hair. if andrew wants her to look different, can she just let it grow back?
Guest chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
Never realised that addicts face so many temptations each day in so many acts I would just take for granted. Wish Juliet had stayed strong but of course she's only starting.
BienvenuaBikini chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
Bienvienue a Bikini Bottom
Sorry. My finger hit the button before i had the chance to log in. But this was a great chapter. Ireally want to know what Catherine did to Juliet to make her so crazy. I knew she was a bad mother, but I never imaged she was abusive. Then again, ignoring your child's needs definitely counts as abuse. Please update soon!
PrincessMaylin chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
Hey!
I'm so glad you're healthy again and able to write! This was a fantastic chapter. I can see Andrew is finally coming around, however very slowly, but he's doing it. I just can't wait for him to fall on his knees and cry. I know I would once I came to that realization. Please update soon!
May
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 90 . 11/20/2013
Excellent chapter. I'm scared for Andrew, though. I'd be scared for anyone who went to Iran. Anyway, I really liked the chapter. I did see a bit of run-on sentences here and there, though. But besides that, everything was great! Please update soon!
PrincessMaylin chapter 90 . 11/20/2013
Great chapter! I have to agree with everyone on this: I wouldn't be comfortable with Andrew going to Iran either. Let's hope he gets back alright.
brokengirl24 chapter 89 . 11/4/2013
I love having the family together! I read every chapter and I'm in love with this story. Awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!

-Brokengirl24
lily94 chapter 77 . 10/28/2013
Will they try and find shibons baby girls? I can't see Bridget not looking for them
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 89 . 10/17/2013
Hi!
Awesome chapter! It was kind of sad that Bridget needs a nanny to take care of the baby. I don't really like nannies because I feel like, if babies have them, then they don't get to form a tight bond with the parents.