Reviews for The Next Season
Buffy1987 chapter 91 . 5/25/2014
i seriously loved this story, it was written amazingly, with so many details, sometimes I wondered how you even knew all those things. it's obvious you've tried really hard to write this story, and i really hope you'll finish it some day.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 91 . 5/10/2014
Wow! I just read the entire thing and I have to say that it was great! Please read mine and tell me what you think.
Buffy1987 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
this is awesome, i can't wait to read it all!
sammiiechapman chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
little hard to follow but good story line
Guest chapter 76 . 1/30/2014
what is with some of andrew's ideas? changing bridget's name to siobhan? do people know she's dead? how would they explain that? and i thought in one of your chapters bridget had red hair. if andrew wants her to look different, can she just let it grow back?
Guest chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
Never realised that addicts face so many temptations each day in so many acts I would just take for granted. Wish Juliet had stayed strong but of course she's only starting.
BienvenuaBikini chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
Bienvienue a Bikini Bottom
Sorry. My finger hit the button before i had the chance to log in. But this was a great chapter. Ireally want to know what Catherine did to Juliet to make her so crazy. I knew she was a bad mother, but I never imaged she was abusive. Then again, ignoring your child's needs definitely counts as abuse. Please update soon!
PrincessMaylin chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
I'm so glad you're healthy again and able to write! This was a fantastic chapter. I can see Andrew is finally coming around, however very slowly, but he's doing it. I just can't wait for him to fall on his knees and cry. I know I would once I came to that realization. Please update soon!
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 91 . 1/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 90 . 11/20/2013
Excellent chapter. I'm scared for Andrew, though. I'd be scared for anyone who went to Iran. Anyway, I really liked the chapter. I did see a bit of run-on sentences here and there, though. But besides that, everything was great! Please update soon!
PrincessMaylin chapter 90 . 11/20/2013
Great chapter! I have to agree with everyone on this: I wouldn't be comfortable with Andrew going to Iran either. Let's hope he gets back alright.
brokengirl24 chapter 89 . 11/4/2013
I love having the family together! I read every chapter and I'm in love with this story. Awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!

lily94 chapter 77 . 10/28/2013
Will they try and find shibons baby girls? I can't see Bridget not looking for them
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 89 . 10/17/2013
Awesome chapter! It was kind of sad that Bridget needs a nanny to take care of the baby. I don't really like nannies because I feel like, if babies have them, then they don't get to form a tight bond with the parents.
PrincessMaylin chapter 89 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad we get to see some of Andrew's mother's thoughts on the marriage. She reasoning is logical, but disheartening all the same.