Reviews for The Captain of the Sixth
Flower in the River chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is amazing, and had I the time, I'd be reading the rest of your Byakuya/Hisana stories right now. You've captured both their characters amazingly, and Byakuya's protectiveness of Hisana very, very well. I love it.
huan05 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yes, I knew that Byakuya will never want to lie to anyone about Hisana's true identity, and you portrayed the scene so well, so in-character of Byakuya.
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh, your stories make me smile :) They really got me into Byakuya and Hisana! I can't wait to see how Hisana's life is at the Kuchiki manor. Hiugh I do have a question: why do you make separate entries of the same story? Wouldn't it be easier to put it under one? Not that it bothers me but I just thought it was intresting. :) PCE
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this series. I love the way you portray Byakuya, Hisana, and the romance between them. I first read your story Trial By Water because I was curious about how they came to meet and fall in love and I was curious what other people thought. You have a great imagination and a talent for writing. The only thing that bugs me is having to continuously look up different parts of the's kind of inconvenient. I was wondering what your purpose was in telling the story in segments like this.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I know I haven't been able to review the past stories as much, but oh my gosh I am in love with this series! I love the Byakaku you write, and Hisana is equal parts strong and weak, and their relationship is adorable. Off to the next one!
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012