Reviews for Brothers
Qeani chapter 24 . 7/6
This is an amazing story, and I'm excited to see what happens next!
Omg! This story is freaking amazing, I couldn't stop reading it! Please update! Thanks. .
DragonStar7Queen chapter 24 . 5/31
Holy crap this is good.
PLEASE update.
PLEASE.
Random human lol chapter 24 . 4/8
Ya know, I had pneumonia like 3 times. I'm happy that there's a cure for it now or else... *ded*
darlingwinter chapter 24 . 3/19
I'm going to literally cry because this story is perfect and hasn't been updated in almost a year I'm just honestly waiting for Alfred to find out about Steve being the candidate and Bucky leaving for war in Europe
TotalNerd125 chapter 24 . 1/15
Could you sorta mabye update?
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
Wait...
It's been three years and THIS is the prelude?
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
You haven't gotten to the good part yet!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
Noooo, I want more! ;-; this story is perfect. I've been searching for a story like this for a long time now. Please continue!
ElricGurl the Hetalian chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
I hope you intend to write about project rebirth and continuing the story if anything else i will look for a update ever so often even if it doesn't come.
KK chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
Oh so good! Please post another chapter soon! You know the fourth is coming up... but don't let that stop you from posting anything before that.
BCFireShadow chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
I have been a fan of your works... I mean I have an account but I couldn't log in and yeah...

But ohmygod you UPDATED YES!

This story is one of the stories that I ALWAYS check on- a week, a month, the last time you updated was in December, yeah?

And gosh, I just want the project to go on.

But take your time, make it awesome.

...wait, can you just skip it to the time that Steve does the serum thing? Because, well, that's the most awesome thing for the story- you know, where Steve becomes Captain America and all that.

I don't care when you post it, but I'll be waiting. Can you make it that when Captain and Alfred meet, it's so heartwarming and tear-jerking yet ironic as well? Cause you know, USA and all.

And yes, yes, you're a great writer.

You could pull it off, yeah?

Please update soon!

(shouts in head) I WANT THEM TO MEET EACH OTHER DANG IT WHY JUST GET IT ON WRITER-SAN LET ALFRED AND STEVE MEET ALREADY!

(Sobs as I wait for your update)
coolalexia12 chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
Dude... You made me so emotional and THAT is a good sign that I am lovin' your story.
I usually never cry on a story and if I did, it usually lasts a day.. But THIS. I read this story 3 DAYS ago and I can't move on.. I am SERIOUSLY loving this story.
so.. I hope you can update...
Cira Heartfilia chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Bro...WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING?!
godess bubbles chapter 24 . 5/13/2015
I'm looking forward to how things go!Please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2015