Reviews for Brothers
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 22 . 4/15
Suteki... TTATT :) I'm really happy that i had read this... Please update sooner...

Your story is really great you know. You also gave us a lot of feels. It is really a heart wrecking and at the same time touching story. Your story is the only fanfiction that I have read so far that shows a different and sad part of America. :( He doesn't fell OOC (I hate OOCness) but doesn't felt exactly like America either and I like it very much! More like a mature version of America.

The fandom of Hetalia is mostly but not all composed of shounen-ai and yaoi lovers, the head cannons is frequently FEELS and MORE FEELS about The American Revolutionary War and mostly composed of historical events between America and England while the original animation BEING FUNNY AND WARM AT THE SAME TIME! :D Because of Himaruya-sensei being Himaruya-sensei. Maybe he did it as a comedy so that people would learn historical events while laughing (well except for America's storage room cleaning, Chibitalia and France in Beautiful World QAQ) and to lessen the heart aches that accompanied those events... I really appreciate him for doing that. I'm thankful as I'm thankful that you show us this unique side of America; the side of him that falls in love for a HUMAN in this little of yours. He really felt humane in this fanfic and for me it's a good thing... None of his characterization was forced to fit the role and you wrote him in a natural way.

Good like in writing dear... :)

Yours truly,
Vongola JuudaimeHime
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 20 . 4/15
... TTATT NOOOO! TTATT Dem! Dem! Dem! QAQ... America-san... Sarah-san TTATT why do you have to leave that way! QAQ *sobs* To be honest, it's been a very long time since I've last watch Captain America, and I'm not into comics since I don't have any ways to be able to read one so... Is her disease part of the original story line? TTATT If it is... Dem Marvel then
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 18 . 4/15
Mmmm... what do I think is going to happen next? I think AWESOMENESS would happen next! X))
MusicalDragon chapter 22 . 4/14
Just read the whole thing! Amazing crossover! I've been musing over Alfred and Steve ever since I went to see the winter soldier movie. I love the relationship they share and I'm itching to know what's going to happen until Steve gets the super soldier serum an on! D: Will they still be able to get along even after the Cap discovers that his uncle/father is America? Thanks for the feels ;v;
clockworkwolf chapter 22 . 4/4
YAY! I'm glad you updated YAY up date soon please
I love Doitsu chapter 22 . 3/31
Brilliant. Great. Majestic. Ze awesome Prussia.
peppymint chapter 22 . 3/31
Sniff. I think I'm going to cry too.
SoManyFandomSoLittleTime chapter 22 . 3/30
Aaawww yissss finally, please update soon, this is sooo frking GREAT
random fan chapter 21 . 3/30
I love it
I love Doitsu chapter 21 . 2/23
Wow. I love this. I was reading it to midnight last night and that did not sit well with the parents. Oh well. I gotta do what I gotta do to read a fan fiction this awesome right.
Sarpndo chapter 9 . 2/19
*dies of fangirling* Gosh darn it, Alfred, why do you make me love you so?
HI chapter 21 . 1/11
Poor Steve...poor Alfred...good story.
StormKyrellFosten14 chapter 21 . 1/5
I ready am crying. Its so sad and beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time.
UnDetectedWriter chapter 21 . 1/5
:'( my expression while reading this chapter
peppymint chapter 21 . 1/5
Sniff. I really am going to cry now.