Reviews for Home Family Safety
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ah, the feels! THE FEELS! I loved this! I am melting from the loveliness of it all!
EmilyPrentiss2012 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow I just found thus I loved it. I miss her so much I wish your story were true!
azab chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow loved it
ayanamonique chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love this! Please write more Demily fic.
dannyanne chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was great. I dont want her to go.
gracelessheart chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very good and well written! Looking forward to another story from you!
lizard84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
right there with you the season finale killed me too! I don't want Emily to leave
Soulless Huntress chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I can't stand the Hotch/Pippy Long Stalker thing going on. And I thought they said the reason that Hotch/Prentiss wouldn't work was because of the Frat rules, well that's out the window with Rossi/Strauss thing going on. Loved JJ kicking butt. Why did they just leave it as up in the air with the thing about Prentiss? I don't know, I may watch it next season, yet maybe I just give up.
lovelover123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
As if I needed to cry anymore after that finale... But this was just beautiful. Exactly what I imagined for my favorite CM couple! Well done :)
erica1021 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Amazing! I truly cannot stop thinking about the last Emily Prentiss moments in Derek's arms. Wow and your story just added to the intensity! well done!
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was really hoping Emily was going to stay. Loved this post-ep.
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was great! A thoughtful and well written tag to the finale. Any chance for a sequel?