Reviews for Cat's Cradles and Silver Spoons
PeterPanfan13 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Love the story! This is how I imagine Peter and Jimmy getting back together. I'm not a big fan of the ending but, still a great story.
Sydney chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
GREAT story! I'm thinking of writing a story similar story where Peter becomes ill and Jimmy is the only one around since the boys left with Wendy. But I like the idea of Curly not trusting Hook so I might keep the boys. Your story is awesome!
Firewarrior123X chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Well that's depressing
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zorra Reed chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
This is a rather lonely, sad chapter. I'll miss Slightly, he was always my fav lost boy. Now with only four of them left, should Peter not pull through, what will they do? I don't think the lost boys find Neverland as much of a playground as Peter did. I'm a bit surprised that Hooks hung around for a full week and hasn't been followed by his crew, regardless of the reasons he's been giving. I'm so exicted to see an update! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story and discovering how it's going to unfold. You've done brillent with this chapter, it's very well written and the flow is fantastic as always.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Is everyone going to die?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Lyrics from Sweeney Todd
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
That last bit was so poetic and sadly beautiful. I'm so glad you saw fit to continue this fic! It's been awhile since I read or wrote a good Peter Pan story, and I almost forgot about this lovely little piece. I hate that Slightly's gone, but maybe it will help Jimmy get back on track with the boys...especially now that he knows Peter may not last long. I'd be curious to see Jimmy's perspective on losing another one of his boys...
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Poor Peter! will he make it? and Jimmy. Ah, Jimmy. I knew there was more to it than just a business partner, he really does feel like family, albeit distant wants-to-murder-his-relations-family. I love it, please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
plz come back and update soon ... i really ike this story its so cute plz
sorry im no help with structured critisizm ... and escuse all spelling and grammer mistackes i suck at nor am i triying but yea... update cause i freaking love this story
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Okay, I know it's hypocritical of me to be asking another author for an update on their story, but I just watched Neverland for the first time two days ago...and I've fallen in love with it and this story is just plain AWESOME. There are no other words to describe it. Not only is the plot interesting, but the story is very well-written. You're doing an incredible job. I absolutely can't wait for more, but I understand that life is hectic and finding time to do enjoyable things gets harder and harder as the years go by. Which is why Peter has the right idea...don't grow up.
CHAOS chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
awww, Sweeney Todd song seems very appropriate here for some reason
Friend chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
This is an amazing story :)

I hope you continue it!
Seto K4iba1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Interesting story. Keep up the good work.
Pica Britanica chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Whew, thanks, I was seriously in need of an update. :) This chapter is really sweet, I like how Jimmy is putting up with the boys again. It made me smile. Thanks again.

Mags