Reviews for A Drink Called Loneliness
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh my...I don't know what it else other than damn. Damn, and you write amazingly
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
this has got to be the best tahsami fic ive ever read. and it was so beautiful the end made me tear up a bit. beautiful writing too!
green-jedi chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed these! Lots of fun and drama. I love Tahsami :)
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
love this series. Please keep it up and I think an interesting idea would be Asami's thoughts if she was friends with Tahno when he lost his bending.
anon chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
My jesus, woman. that was the saddest thing ever. it's so wonderfully vague and creative in wording. I wish you'd write about their past relationship though? i think that would be interesting to read.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
nooo, what is Asami doing? she should be with Tahno!
the descriptions are all amazing. I lovelovelove reading it. you do Tahno's personality really well too.

keep writing!
erichai chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Wow, I totally dig that Tahsami could have had cute midnight-haired, porcelain-skinned kids together. Although Asami getting knocked up early and Tahno being an asshole about it is just as believable :P I actually really liked that little plot twist and hope you could do a ficlet or continuation about that and that part of their life. Or better yet, write a fic about how Asami went through with the pregnancy and had some adorable kid! Anyways, despite only reading miserable!Tahsami from you thus far, I really enjoy what you've done for this pairing. Keep up the amazing work ;)
erichai chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Somehow it's believable to imagine that Tahsami could be childhood friends who may or may not have been romantically involved before. This first chapter was a good one and has me really hyped to read the next one! Great job and can't wait to see where you take this pairing! :D
flutflutflyer chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Reviews away. This is fantastic. I never thought I'd like this pairing, but for some reason you write it brilliantly. Completely brilliantly. Please do more, or I'll have to stalk you inside and out and hit you over the head with my handmade Pabu plush until you do.
meksters chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved this! I ship Masami, but I always thought Tahno and Asami would be friends since childhood! Great job! :D
Mairead Lee chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Brilliant. There's not enough Tahsami in the world.
glossier chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i realllyy dig this pairing, and im so glad out of all people to write fics for them, this is one of them! there are only 2 LOL but yeah this is great. love the story, love your choice of words. :)
hobbitberry chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I officially ship it. You're an amazing writer! :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is the first Asami/Tahno fics I've read, and you certainly made an impression; I like it! :)
Savitron5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love the background story between them. It was so cute. I think you should make another part to the story and have it so they get together. If there is one couple I love with Asami in it its Tahno/Asami. I also love Bolin/Asami...i hate Mako/Asami only because i'm a Makorrian lmao D I love your story you should seriously consider a second part!