Reviews for In Waking Moments
ElliottViolin.xx chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Mmmmmm. Yes. This... This is good.
Yeah. I like this. )
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aw, cute ending
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awww, so cute!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this as well! your writing is freaking AMAZING. Here's the deal: I'm going to follow you, mmkay? but only if you promise to write more Science Boyfriends! please? :)
amb chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, Bruce is such a good caretaker...and Tony so desperately needs someone who can keep up with him...and they are so cute when they're flirting with science!
LavenderSpice chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very cute and touching :) I liked the other Avengers doing their teamwork routine for a task much smaller than alien invasion. Plus, Bruce giving orders was great! I would (obviously) love a sequel/extension of this. Maybe a fix about their date? With the others' reactions? Idk it's up to you, but I would definitely read something like that!

LavS
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very nice story. I loved that despite the focus being on Tony and Bruce, the other Avengers played their parts as well.

Thank you for posting!
CeceRoze chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Amazing for your first time!
Ocaso chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice, although I think it might have been a bit rushed in the end. Well done, though - good premise.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
I am psycowriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aaaaww, you've turned me into a pile of goo XD
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Sweet and teamworky to boot. Your Thor bits were adorably Thor. Great story.
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ahhh, I love this so much. Fantastic job. :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh Poor Tony. I've Had Extremely Bad Tension Headaches Before & Mild Migraines, But Never One That Bad Before. I Couldn't Imagine How Painful That Is.

I Liked That Ending, With Tony Asking Bruce Out On A Date & Calling Him Handsome. It Was Cute. X3
ItsWhatever777 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012