Reviews for In Waking Moments
vampire865 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I don't care how many times I read this, this is still amazing.
Kurosaki224 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love this one-shot to death! I usually ship Steve/Tony, but I like Tony/Bruce too, and this the best Tony/Bruce fic I've read yet :D I just love hurt/comfort, and this is so endearingly sweet that I practically squeeled at the loveliness of that last scene!
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwww... Cute!
Coldsoul1315 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is a well written story. I suffer from migraines as well and when I was reading this, I knew Tony's pain and what he was going through. Migraines are just the worst pain ever, and I got one when I was at jazz band. Loved reading this, you did a great job :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is so adorable it makes me want to have a fangirl-panic attack.

But the idea of Tony with that type of problem and Bruce taking care of him is wonderful!
jake2490 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Congratulations on your first Avengers fic! The more the merrier, and I love fics that portray our heroes as humans (or very humanish demigods).

I'm glad that while your story was Tony/Bruce centric, it involved all the rest as well. And of course it's time for Thor to learn about laser tag (a possible sequel?).

That said, I like that you let Bruce take charge. You nailed his calm and competent doctor self. His quiet character is so often overshadowed by the other more boisterous Avengers. And he definately has a soft spot for Tony.

As for Tony, you chose a very believable weakness for him. I also like the reason you gave as a possible trigger. He acts so confident, but does seem to need the team and the human interaction more than the others.

If you choose to write another Avengers fic, I'd like to see some more character development in the other characters. You are definately capable of doing it well. I would also like to see some more of the seamless teamwork you alluded to (when they automatically work together to move Tony to his room).

So to conclude (because I ramble enough to need a conclusion), I enjoyed your story and hope to see more Avengers fics from you in the future. Good work!
lotus-brody chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was very cute! You should write up their follow up experiment!
Asana chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ooooh... that was supersweet. Please continue it! Please please. That could be a good story. There are not many Bruce\Tony lovers and even less who write about them and even less who do that great. Please continue!
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Mm yes, perfect :) I want this to be canon! I can totally see the banter at the end actually happening! This is wonderful :) Thank you for writing this!
Cornmaize122 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I can relate so much to this story... Migraines are anything but fun, and it sucks when they're bad enough that you end up puking.

I love the little scene at the end. So cute.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
aww! sweet ending! thanks for sharing! :D
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3