Reviews for Sun of the Archer Book I
Candy Phantom chapter 19 . 7/14
Good story.
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 7/14
Now that I think about it, the Stone sounds something like a child of Hades would make.
Dark and Broody chapter 1 . 5/30
Awesome start. I love Apollo :) i am curious to see how harry will get to camp.
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 5/17
Where did Harry learn Sectumsemprea? From Hecate's download thing? Any particular reason for that spell? The one made by Snape of all people.
nahte123456 chapter 10 . 5/17
That's...not how self defense works, I like the story, but I'm just saying, not how it works.
DZ2 chapter 19 . 5/13
What a finish: I felt sorry for Rosa for what James put her through; I hope he burns in Hades forever!
DZ2 chapter 17 . 5/12
Poor Lily...I hope Harry FRIES James' ass!
DZ2 chapter 16 . 5/12
And the Hunters enter the scene; cool...
DZ2 chapter 15 . 5/12
Uh oh...not Python, but someone even deadlier.
DZ2 chapter 13 . 5/12
Aw, isn't that sweet? As someone who doesn't really like Annabeth much in canon, I like how you write her, so well done there.
DZ2 chapter 12 . 5/12
He's BACK! Great! I like how you write out the battle scenes; honestly, I wish I could write stuff as good as this.
DZ2 chapter 11 . 5/12
Nice chapter; I like your way of writing this so well: it's an amazing story.
DZ2 chapter 10 . 5/12
Oh Harry...a sad fate if ever there was one. By the way, what happened to his 'magical' eye? Does he still have it?
DZ2 chapter 8 . 5/12
O...kay, so there are Roman demis in this too?

I was trying hard not to laugh at the Aphrodite scene as well: somehow, I don't see Harry keeping it a secret.
DZ2 chapter 7 . 5/12
I hope that Harry can help Luke, but since the others go through the other adventures, I'm going to guess that he can't.