Reviews for Everybody Join My Party
muriell12 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I really hope youll be continuing this story...? its great!
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
pleeeease for all that is holy...continue/finish this. not to be pushy, be ya know, we gotta see what happens. you're a genius, and i love your writing, but your stories kill me because...because they just stop. thanks though, for writing and sharing.
Liz Ben chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
mm mm good.
is that the end?
what a beautiful promise.
i wish i could read more of your prose.
sambeam chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
why did you stop writing this? D:
I love your writing style and I would love to see more of this!
Saymi chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Hey! I discovered your story 'She's moody' through A Diffferent Forest dot come's What the Fic recommendation. I read She's moody but i loved your writing style so much i pretty much ate up everything you've written in one night. need more! please come back with more!
nebfan51 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Oh pleeezzzzz - don't leave us here!
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Mmm I am sure Edward could make her feel good. Naughty bella putting chips in her mouth. Great chapter x
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
They both lose and Edward was so not trying to be stalkerish. Great chapter x
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Mmm Edward isn't stalkerish at all. Love it x
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Definitely not the best place for student politics! Great first chapter x
Edmazing chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Love their chemistry and Edward's forwardness. Come back to this. Please.
Edmazing chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Oh. It is a little creepy, but his explanation and coming clean rang true. Wish she wasn't scared. It's holding her back.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Love his attention and tenacity. Hell, I guess I could say the same for Bella, even if she is focused on that dumb election instead of Edward. lol
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I haven't seen Anna and the King, but wanna know something else I think is good? This. This banter and the flirtation. *nods* Yep.
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012