Reviews for Three Men and a Bed
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
That was quite funny! Well done.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You have such a talent for cute, fuzzy stories! This was so cute and I wish we could have had an episode like this. I miss this show... Thank you for keeping them alive!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Lol, adorable! :D
Cathy chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This one had me laughing out loud. It also makes me wonder if Michael ever gets tempted to do solo missions! Having shared a bed with two other people (more than once), and with the bed being against the wall, I can honestly say that Michael has my sympathy for being the one stuck in the middle. The only thing worse is being stuck on the outside and waking up to find you're teetering on the edge of the mattress because the other two had no trouble at all spreading out while they were sleeping!

Thanks for sharing.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh that was a lovely lunch time diversion. And you do know that I took a moment to enjoy the thought of the boys mostly without clothing. Such a lovely image that was too.

heheheh
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This made me laugh. The three of them sharing a small bed was a picture that will stay put in my head for some time. My favorite was the end so, the part when Billy is finally asleep and Casey confesses he misses his blather. Okay, so he still says it's just the white noise he needs to sleep, but still. And I can see Michael roll his eyes before he covers his face, too funny. Great little story. Hugs, Vonnie
penless chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This made me smile the whole way through. The banter was wonderful! LOL to Casey, admitting how he's come to depend on the white noise that is Billy. I found it quite sweet. This had the feel of a scene from the show, definitely. Have I mentioned how much I love your Thursday posts? Because it bears repeating! :)

Thank you for being your wonderful, authorly self! I can't wait for the next post :)
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is beautiful and it really is a good thing I wasn't drinking anything because this is hilarious. I miss these boys so much and I'm happy that you still write them!