Reviews for Just Ain't Enough
TheQueenofPassiveAggressiva chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
Hi, so, I just binge-read your fic and I absolutely love it. I saw that you were writing a sequel and I look forward to reading it. I hope that I'm not too late on discovering your fic but I wanted to let you know that I think you're an amazing writer. Thank you for blessing me with this fic :)
N.T's Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Just catched up with the story, still love it and wait to read more of it.
Off to read the new one! Keep up the amazing work! (I'm sorry for the less support your had on this story from me with reviews, haven't been around for a year)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/2/2015
Interesting start.

I'll admit I sort it lost the thread with the first part of the story. Aside from the nickname "Mini D" driving me insane, there was just so much angst it was hard to read about such a young person being so thoroughly traumatized.

Having said that, I'm interested to see if any of these characters can be healed and move forward.
JustAnotherIntern14 chapter 36 . 5/16/2015
Whaaaaaat? Its over? Nooooo
DocMcRegals chapter 36 . 5/16/2015
Aww! It's a bittersweet ending to such a beautiful story. It's perfectly fine that you didn't give this a happy ending, I did that with an Addison/Derek story once. I'm excited that you're starting a sequel and I can't wait to read it to see what you've come up with. I really enjoy your writing and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for Julia next!
Xx
Ellen chapter 36 . 5/15/2015
Seem I read this story before and it was MerDer,Addek is not one of my favorite pairings this was better before the rewrite,it needs to be MerDer not Addek
shepherdsloanchronicles chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love this story. Keep the story line. :)
BumbleBrie chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Welcome Back! I have missed this story so much! A very nice little Christmas Present this was :) I'm loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter xx
Mandyg67 chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
I really love this story. I had read the earlier chapters some time ago, but I rediscovered it the other day and read the whole story in two days. You have created a very engaging new character, Julia, and her story is amazing. I hope that Julia has reached bottom now and is able to find her way to a happier life, even if it doesn't meet the "happy family" dreams of her early childhood. I'm very disappointed in Addison's recent behavior, and I hope that she decided to be there for Julia whether or not her marriage to Derek survives. Really, her relationship as a stepmom is the same as any stepmom; she is connected to Julia by her marriage, but she can decide to continue that relationship even if that marriage is over. Some people stay close with their stepparents after the stepparents divorce the biological parents. It would be great to use the school's family history assignment in family therapy. Whatever happened to her maternal grandparents? What happened to her biological mom? What if Addison decides to try to adopt her - would her biological mom consent? Some states do make it easy for stepparents to adopt if the biological parent is not involved even if the biological parent does not consent, and Julia is old enough to have a say. Also, who will examine Julia now (I'm guessing Arizona) and will Julia agree to help prosecute Luke? Would participating as witness help her deal with her PTSD? Or would Luke, as a kid with a drug problem, just go into a drug rehab program as a deal to avoid Julia testifying? There's also an opportunity for Meredith and Julia to bond; Meredith knows what it's like to have a parent wish she wasn't born and to be rejected by a parent, and she also knows what it's like to have a parent who is a surgeon devoted to her high-powered career. Or for Meredith to yell at Addison and/or Derek.
2976800 chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Really great chapter. Was looking forward to some Amelia/Julia interaction, as well as some Addison/Julia.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Oh yeah and YES YES YES 100x to one-shots. Also i forgot to wish you a very happy holidays. I'm glad work is going great with you.
Luv ya bunches,
Genevieve
Guest chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Okay hi I've been following your story for the longest time, and i havent read chapter 35 yet. But OMFG thank you for updating omg i thought you were dead. You're amazing and thank you for updating. I swear, it made my day even though it's Christmas. I wasn't expecting this but i think im gonna tear up i'm so happy. the cliffhanger killed me and since april i cannot tell you how many times I've reread the whole story. This is my fave, so pleeeeeease update again soon.
Luv ya bunches,
Genevieve
DocMcRegals chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
It's been a while, welcome back! I'm still in love with this story, it's absolutely riveting. You have an amazing talent! I hope you have an opportunity to write and update this more. I started off as a social work major so, I get how intense the program can be (that's if you're still in college). Take all the time you need, your loyal fans will still be here waiting. I can't wait until the next chapter is posted, I just know it's gonna be great!
Take Care, and Merry Christmas!
Xx
Courtney18 chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
So I just found this story like a few days ago and sense then have read every single word of the story. It is amazing, really amazing, perhaps my favorite fanfic I've ever read. I love Addie and Derek and Julia, I love how they struggle because Lord knows Shonda Rhimes would have them struggle if they were all three in the show as main characters. Shonda would be proud and should take some tips from you. Like seriously, you should contact her and have her read this because I think she would like this. You should really consider updating, even if you are busy, because it is too good of a story to not continue.
Addie-marie chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I really love the story line to this story. I would love to see where you take this. Xx