Reviews for Just Ain't Enough
shepherdsloanchronicles chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love this story. Keep the story line. :)
BumbleBrie chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Welcome Back! I have missed this story so much! A very nice little Christmas Present this was :) I'm loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter xx
Mandyg67 chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
I really love this story. I had read the earlier chapters some time ago, but I rediscovered it the other day and read the whole story in two days. You have created a very engaging new character, Julia, and her story is amazing. I hope that Julia has reached bottom now and is able to find her way to a happier life, even if it doesn't meet the "happy family" dreams of her early childhood. I'm very disappointed in Addison's recent behavior, and I hope that she decided to be there for Julia whether or not her marriage to Derek survives. Really, her relationship as a stepmom is the same as any stepmom; she is connected to Julia by her marriage, but she can decide to continue that relationship even if that marriage is over. Some people stay close with their stepparents after the stepparents divorce the biological parents. It would be great to use the school's family history assignment in family therapy. Whatever happened to her maternal grandparents? What happened to her biological mom? What if Addison decides to try to adopt her - would her biological mom consent? Some states do make it easy for stepparents to adopt if the biological parent is not involved even if the biological parent does not consent, and Julia is old enough to have a say. Also, who will examine Julia now (I'm guessing Arizona) and will Julia agree to help prosecute Luke? Would participating as witness help her deal with her PTSD? Or would Luke, as a kid with a drug problem, just go into a drug rehab program as a deal to avoid Julia testifying? There's also an opportunity for Meredith and Julia to bond; Meredith knows what it's like to have a parent wish she wasn't born and to be rejected by a parent, and she also knows what it's like to have a parent who is a surgeon devoted to her high-powered career. Or for Meredith to yell at Addison and/or Derek.
charduvals chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Really great chapter. Was looking forward to some Amelia/Julia interaction, as well as some Addison/Julia.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Oh yeah and YES YES YES 100x to one-shots. Also i forgot to wish you a very happy holidays. I'm glad work is going great with you.
Luv ya bunches,
Genevieve
Guest chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Okay hi I've been following your story for the longest time, and i havent read chapter 35 yet. But OMFG thank you for updating omg i thought you were dead. You're amazing and thank you for updating. I swear, it made my day even though it's Christmas. I wasn't expecting this but i think im gonna tear up i'm so happy. the cliffhanger killed me and since april i cannot tell you how many times I've reread the whole story. This is my fave, so pleeeeeease update again soon.
Luv ya bunches,
Genevieve
DocMcRegals chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
It's been a while, welcome back! I'm still in love with this story, it's absolutely riveting. You have an amazing talent! I hope you have an opportunity to write and update this more. I started off as a social work major so, I get how intense the program can be (that's if you're still in college). Take all the time you need, your loyal fans will still be here waiting. I can't wait until the next chapter is posted, I just know it's gonna be great!
Take Care, and Merry Christmas!
Courtney18 chapter 34 . 11/12/2014
So I just found this story like a few days ago and sense then have read every single word of the story. It is amazing, really amazing, perhaps my favorite fanfic I've ever read. I love Addie and Derek and Julia, I love how they struggle because Lord knows Shonda Rhimes would have them struggle if they were all three in the show as main characters. Shonda would be proud and should take some tips from you. Like seriously, you should contact her and have her read this because I think she would like this. You should really consider updating, even if you are busy, because it is too good of a story to not continue.
Addie-marie chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I really love the story line to this story. I would love to see where you take this. Xx
Addison-fan chapter 34 . 6/18/2014
I re-read all this story again and I like it very much. It's a amazing story. But I have to say a thing: I can't understand Julia. I know that she gone through to much during her childwood, things that a child never ever have to gone through, and that she has great dificulty in trust other people, but she don't make any effort to acknowledge the efforts Derek and especially Addison make for her and shoot in every way when she gets upset. They need to help her in that really soon.

Update as soon as you can.

Ceu Mesquita
DocMcRegals chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Yay you updated! And CONGRADULATIONS on completing your undergrad! I started off in Social Work at first before changing my major, it's a pretty great field! The more and more I read this story, it gets more complicated and dark, but I love it! I think that's what drawse in, that this isn't something that can be fixed in a quick and fancy way where everyone is all lovey dovy. Everyone is dealing with their issues in the best way that they know how. It would be really interesting to see Julia's biological mother come back at some point. I'm really curious as to how this will end, hopefully it'll be a happy ending but, I trust you and your writing skills so, update this when you can!
Take Care and congrats again!
luvaddek chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
That was so sad. Please tell me Addison and Derek will be together in the end or preferably before that.
luvaddek chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
I hope you won't completely give up on this story.
DocMcRegals chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
Hi! I'm so glad you updated this. I've really missed reading this story. It's so awe-inspiring. The way you're taking the readers on an emotional roller coaster that doesn't seem like it's going to end well but, there's still hope that it can get better makes this story all the more wonderful to read. I understand, sort of losing sight of a story and what to do with it. I've had that happen to me a couple of times. When I get like that, I usually go back and re read my story, to see if I can find that feeling, that unction that made me want to write the story in the first place. As far as not watching Grey's, eh neither do I; I pretty much gave up after Mark died and I haven't watched the current season at all. Grey's to me, is losing it's touch. Shonda isn't focusing her time into the show, it all just feels ridiculous to me. I was done when Bailey got OCD and Arizona cheated on Callie because she lost her leg. But any who, I do hope that you find your inspiration again and try and update this story, because Derek, Julia, Addison (and even Mark and Amy) deserve a happy ending. This is still a great story, despite how long it's taking you to update it. As long as you update, I will continue to read and review it.
Take Care
jacnaylor chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
pleaseeee update, love addison in this