Reviews for Brothers In Bond
Bookdancer chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
This was not a crap chapter! You made me smile. So fluffy! :)
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Very enjoyable indeed ! :-D
fariedragon chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
What if D'art got amnesia and did not remember how he met the inseparables and who he is.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
AWW! THAT ONE WAS CUTE I WAS GRINNING! And then about the children part? HAHAHAHAHA! I was smirking and laughing and smiling at the same time! and then my friend looked at me like I was crazy, and shook their head at me.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
no! THAT WAS CUTE! I liked that, haah...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"you have saved me in every way a person can be saved." and then Old Rose adds, "I don't even have a picture of him. He lives now...only in my memory." I THOUGHT I recognized that quote, then I was like, "Nah, coincedence!" WELL IT WASN"T! WHAAAT! oh, good job, btw, I enjoyed this. SOOO much!
Aramirandme chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
these are great. I'l be looking forard to more from you.
LadyWallace chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
AWWW soo sweet! I loved it! Yay for D'Artagnan popping the question! And I love how all the boys are soo happy for him, and am glad Athos isn't freaking out (besides in the beginning ;) This was my favorite part though:

"That is not something he needs to be worrying about at the moment." said Athos quickly and then he turned to D'Artagnan. "That is not something you need to be worrying about at the moment." he added sternly.

LOL I loved it, and I can't wait for more. You do great with these little one-shot stories!
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I wasn't expecting you to update this story and for some reason I didn't put it on alert so I'm glad I checked in ;) I thought this was cute but you know how I love the father/son fluff :P I loved their argument. I'm surprised Aramis and Porthos didn't wake up. ;)
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
HAHA! My dad did the same thing to my brother when he got married! Right away is the concern with grandchildren! GASPEZ! that could be another one shot! For me? cuz I graduated? PWETTY PWEASE? (insert bambi eyes here!)
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
"Oh, so it's ok for you to come over here to me, but not for me to go over to you." said D'Artagnan sarcastically.

"Just shut up and go to sleep, boy."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I love how well you have captured them! WELL DONE!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
ITS SOOOOOO FLUFFFFFYYYYYY! haha written to the highest grade of perfection: Golden Fleece. (Fluffy and emotional!) hahaha!
Later England chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
And... I die! Darn you, Selmer, I was gonna write that! Wait... O_o Selmer...

I must admit that you wrote it much better than I would have, and don't you deny it! This was fabulous! Just amazazazazing! As soon as porthos said "you'd think you were the one proposing" my jaw dropped. So perfect! Gah! I lOve how Athos was all worried! Truly amazing. I LOOVE it! Well done, Sis, as always :)
Laree England chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Wow, you wrote that fast, my dear Selmer! It was hilarious to picture Athos and D'Artagnan suddenly furious at each other over somethin that was obviously neither of their faults. And don't say it was a crap chapter! You're starting to sound like me! (or, should I say that you're sounding more like me, because we started to sound like each other long ago) I thought that it was great, ah the things you can come up with at two in the morning! :) fantastically hilarious chapter as always, Sis, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise, even yourself or all the other selves inside that brilliant brain of yours! (or shall I say ours?)
Niahara Erskine chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story was great and Athos' speech at the end was magnificent. Loved it :)