Reviews for DEPORTATION
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 46 . 11/10/2013
A very long, detailed, adventurous love story of TRUE love vs so many pointless Fanfiction stories of empty random lust. You made me care, smile, laugh, and want to cry at their dilemma about love. Great story!
BabygirlandFin chapter 46 . 10/10/2013
I like it. Its a good story.
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love this :)
Marcela chapter 46 . 10/17/2012
Just... WOW! Great story!
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 46 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful! Shame there aren't little relic hunters running around yet XD.
Harleyzgirl chapter 46 . 10/18/2012
This was a perfect epilogue. Thank you so much. You tied up just the right loose ends and gave us more of what made this story such a pleasure throughout.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 46 . 10/17/2012
Jeezus woman you didn't tell me you were doing this. Happy Birthday to me!

I still don't feel like this was an ending but don't keep going, it's time to move on.
I did, however, fall madly and passionately in love with Sydgel's loft. AMAZEBALLS!

I can't tell you how much I love you right now.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 45 . 10/1/2012
What a fantastic story! Quite a bit of OOC but still great. You should mark it complete if this is in fact the last chapter.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
Fucking Hel Nigel! Grow a set!
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Finally! I thought they'd never get it on.
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter! Friendzone is the worst XD.
Marcela chapter 45 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I couldn't find out the owner of the apartment till now... I've seen someone saying it was Rndall's... I thought about it too...
The romance part was SO wonderful! But the best part was Syd telling her dad she was "sleeping w/ Nigel". Hope you keep updating. It's awesome!
Mintnifer chapter 45 . 9/16/2012
It is an magnificant ending. After what they've been through and sydney waiting for Nigel to say his own heart to her. Finally Syd and Nige both happily ever after :)) Thanks so much for the wonderful story so far. I have to admit that i never read any fanfiction before. I just came across your story and from the very first chapter i read, i got addicted to it. How sad knowing i dont have anything to wait for no more thanks for created such a relationship that i'm the fan of relic hunter waiting for to complete my wonder of their life beyond the series. Hope to read more great story from you soon.
Supergirl chapter 45 . 9/14/2012
*Thud*

It could not have been more perfect! Like: this is more than perfect! Astonishingly perfect of all perfection! Thank you so much for this story! I'll go back to falling now :)

*Thud*
ChubbyNelson264 chapter 45 . 9/14/2012
The whole story was great and i hope their might be a sequel sometime in the future, Great ending to an amazing story :)