Reviews for Letters From Goldenbrook
tired-starlings chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was so wonderful to read. I loved her letters to Sam and I loved that she wrote erotic fiction and that Carla unknowingly loved it. You have a gift!
Flock of Waa-Waas chapter 18 . 1/13/2016
This was a fantastic story from start to finish. Diane's letters from Goldenbrook were so heartbreaking, as was their failed reunion in New York, but the ending was wonderful. 3 The epilogue made me smile, too! Ohhh, Carla's going to be in for a big shock when she gets to the book signing! :)
KensiBlonde chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I was dying all through this. I was crying in spots. Especially loved Diane's letters from GB - and Sam's letter to her. I think those are exactly the letters she would have written. At least Sam finally got it together! Thanks for this.
vodkarocks chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
This is the BEST story on fanfiction that I've ever read.
Bill chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Thanks for everything, but especially these letters. I know I'm a little late; please forgive the delay.
samanddiane4ever chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
precious letter, luckily finally clarify all doubts of Sam. I'm reading this, posted some time ago, and I am loving. I've read several times these days ...
samanddiane4ever chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
which good writing! how well you captured the reactions of the characters! What a pity that you wouldnt Cheers writer and your script will materialize in two or three current chapters, in order finally ,put things in correct place with our favorite couple; because your fanfiction ,perfectly ,can be a Cheersscript... keep writing about Diane and Sam, please.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
what a great story! very true to character and insightful. it gave me the happy ending i always wanted for this couple.
Rush Limborg chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
This was just so beautifully written-so romantic, so heartfelt, so true to the characters.

Only one gripe (if it could be called a gripe), and that is, quite simply, the 20-year gap between this story's setting and the Cheers finale. It took that long for the two of them? *sigh* Ah, well...it was still without much doubt the BEST-written Sam/Diane "reconciliation" tales I've ever read. (And at least you write the years as having been very kind to both of them, to your credit.)

Well done!

Side note: shame we won't see Carla's reaction, when she discovers that her all-time favorite author is none other than "The Stick" herself! LOL!
KD chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I knew of Cheers when I was little, but too young to be a fan. Just recently caught seasons 1-5 on netflix and OMG the chemistry between Sam and Diane is amazing. Like you, I love my root-for couples to be filled with angst and Sam and Diane certainly fit the bill.

I'd love it if you continued this story, even if it were a one-off story here and there. Kind of like Cheer's cold openings... After watching the first half of the series, I'm already thinking about where they are now.

Enjoyed the story much. It really felt like if could have been some episodes.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Great story! Kept me going till the end. Constantly wanting to know how it would unfold. Well done! Thanks for the good read.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I loved the epilogue, you write Sam, and Diane, and the whole gang so well. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful update, I loved this story, I'm looking forward to the epilogue. :)
Amy chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Thank so much for this! I really hope you write more stories in the future. Cheers fics are so hard to come by and you are definitely a top writer!
samurai frasier crane chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Oh my god it's too impossibly cute to handle ;_; Thank you for this lovely little tale! Looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with next.