Reviews for Letters From Goldenbrook
Bill chapter 1 . 3/29
Thanks for everything, but especially these letters. I know I'm a little late; please forgive the delay.
samanddiane4ever chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
precious letter, luckily finally clarify all doubts of Sam. I'm reading this, posted some time ago, and I am loving. I've read several times these days ...
samanddiane4ever chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
which good writing! how well you captured the reactions of the characters! What a pity that you wouldnt Cheers writer and your script will materialize in two or three current chapters, in order finally ,put things in correct place with our favorite couple; because your fanfiction ,perfectly ,can be a Cheersscript... keep writing about Diane and Sam, please.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
what a great story! very true to character and insightful. it gave me the happy ending i always wanted for this couple.
Rush Limborg chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
This was just so beautifully written-so romantic, so heartfelt, so true to the characters.

Only one gripe (if it could be called a gripe), and that is, quite simply, the 20-year gap between this story's setting and the Cheers finale. It took that long for the two of them? *sigh* Ah, well...it was still without much doubt the BEST-written Sam/Diane "reconciliation" tales I've ever read. (And at least you write the years as having been very kind to both of them, to your credit.)

Well done!

Side note: shame we won't see Carla's reaction, when she discovers that her all-time favorite author is none other than "The Stick" herself! LOL!
KD chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I knew of Cheers when I was little, but too young to be a fan. Just recently caught seasons 1-5 on netflix and OMG the chemistry between Sam and Diane is amazing. Like you, I love my root-for couples to be filled with angst and Sam and Diane certainly fit the bill.

I'd love it if you continued this story, even if it were a one-off story here and there. Kind of like Cheer's cold openings... After watching the first half of the series, I'm already thinking about where they are now.

Enjoyed the story much. It really felt like if could have been some episodes.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Great story! Kept me going till the end. Constantly wanting to know how it would unfold. Well done! Thanks for the good read.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I loved the epilogue, you write Sam, and Diane, and the whole gang so well. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful update, I loved this story, I'm looking forward to the epilogue. :)
Amy chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Thank so much for this! I really hope you write more stories in the future. Cheers fics are so hard to come by and you are definitely a top writer!
samurai frasier crane chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Oh my god it's too impossibly cute to handle ;_; Thank you for this lovely little tale! Looking forward to seeing whatever you come up with next.
melinda08 chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
this was perfect! I hate to see this story end, but you did Sam and Diane justice. I hope you post more soon
melinda08 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
wonderful, just what I needed after a trying period. I'm saddened to think of this as over but am extremely curious as to what other writing miracle you have in store for us!
Amy chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Thank you so much for updating. I needed this and as usual it was beautifully written!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
D'AWWWW I'M SO GLAD I SAW THIS UPDATE BEFORE I WENT TO SCHOOL, IT WILL HELP ME GET THROUGH MY CRAPPY DAY! So sweet, so sad, nicely done.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »