Reviews for Whatever Happens

WOW A
nikira chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
wat page was this
Jesse the Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"She felt absurd, calling herself Hope in the language of a people for whom all hope might well be lost" Ahhh my heart. Amazing though. :3

Interesting take on this scene. I liked to imagine her just kicking him out without a word and flying off, but that's not really in her character. :P

You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I love reading your stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
awesome!
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I do believe I recognize that story avatar as a perfume advert.

That aside, this one shot is incredibly well written! It's just a snapshot of a brief moment in time between the two, but in it you pack so much feeling and tension- dare I say much like Laine Taylor herself does? It'd be interesting to see you write a similar story and see where it goes.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sigh. So sad... I remember going through this book the first time and thinking that, whatever secrets he had to tell her, there was no way those secrets could make Karou as angry with Akiva as he thought she would be. Then that final twist proved me wrong. I think you captured their emotions very well here; this scene seems like it belonged in the actual book. Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wow...just wow, amazing
loved that
GamecubeSlendy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
:o This is really good! You are a great writer!
murrkat chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
:) beautifully written.
sun-summoner chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aw, man. I thought I got over the ending of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but this brought all of my emotions rushing back to the surface and now I just feel like sobbing D: This was a part that was missed in the book, sadly, so thank you for writing this - and beautifuly, too!
Lucky13Star chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow! I just finished reading the original book "Daughter of smoke and bone", and now reading this? I'm just reliving the moment again! but just along another plot line. Can't wait for more (:
Poetic Freedom chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. This is great. It explains everything... I just got confused in the book because... well, it didn't explain what happened.

Thanks for putting this!

Hasta luego.
Darksabre chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story! I love Akiva and Karou-I plan to read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone as soon as possible.