Reviews for I Find You Interesting
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow! I actually liked it a lot! It was really good. I always had a hunch that Kabuto wanted to have his wicked way with the adorable blond. Naruto is just too cute and irresistible!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Vixan tues chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hahahah i liked it! Yes, i know right! There is so less kabuto-naruto parings... And it wasnt horrible! It was greate! -
Sky white chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
No no, you shouldn't feel bad. That was quite hot. o_o
zxnightfox chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Love it Need more!
Lovely Fox-Kit chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It wasn't that bad...I've always thought this pairing could use more love...Thank you for showing me that, in a weird rapish sort of way, but I like it! Thanks again! :)
Scarlet Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Holy sh*t...that was hot! You did an amazing job, it wasn't horrible at all. -
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
omg soo creepy but smexy x.x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It was good! You should do more chapters!
craftyjoe chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I don't think it was a horrible scene I think this was a WOW scene I liked and am hoping that you will make another scene to go with this one. Amazing work.
Phrille05 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ne? Ne? Ne? It's not that bad, and I liked the story... It's nicely done you know the *cough smex *cough scenes (wipes nosebleed)... I'm such a yaoi perv! LOL :-)

Is this a oneshot or there would be a continuation? Hoping for more or if not another kabutoxnaruto fanfic... Kudos!
mel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Dont be sorry! It ... It.. damn I just needed a story like this.
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It was pretty good. Just really strange with Kabuto you know... Raping Naruto. But that was the focus of the story, so I guess your story was just strange! Good job though!