Reviews for The Confrontation Experimentation
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I don't know if I'd compare the two stories too much, mostly because they seem to be conveying different things. The style of the other with the inner dialogue was very in the moment while this one is moving towards something between the two characters. Like Propulsion, I appreciate that we don't necessarily get to this final place of resolution but we see the first steps towards that goal. It's important enough that they're willing to do the hard work of clearing the air between them.

Also, I too wondered why Jo didn't fight for Zane after the time jump. Nice argument there. Actually they both got in some good points. I guess I expect no less from those two.
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
They certainly are two different stories in terrms of style and such, but i like them both equally. I like the conversation between Jo and Zane, it's an argument they need to have. Besides, logic is on Jo's side, lol. Anyway, i like her voicing her frustrations and how Zane's answers are exactly what i'd expect for him. The idea of using their own words against each other was a nice touch. I hope things on the show get resolved as well as they do in your story. More stories though please!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well this is certainly the conversation they ought to be having. Zane is definitely in character (as is Jo, of course) even if that character lately is 'stubborn jerk.' ;)
hatondog chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Gotta say, this is my favorite of the two. I would pay actual, real world, cold hard cash to hear the characters have the discussion as you wrote it!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i agree that the avoidance methodology was better but this was still awesome!