Reviews for Crimson Conversations
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really liked this. It should had happened *nods* I loved the teasing, the hints at something more, the acting by Lisbon, how you mentioned the lines between con and reality blurring.

Albeit sad (especially regarding Wainwright since we know what happens..) It was a lovely scene.

Hope to read more from you soon :)!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
*sighs* If only...

This is nicely-written, though. Thanks for sharing it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more!
kimmers44 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
aaahhhh if only the episode ended like this! good stuff.
cherryblossomcanopy chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I was thinking along the same lines when i watched that scene go down in the bullpen. i'm not sure if it was real or not, guess we'll find out soon, but Jane is the master of ruse. I tend not to trust anything he does on the show anymore, haha. i really like the argument Lisbon and Jane have, it's very believable. Nice story
xanderseye chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Loved reading this. Of course it would be too good to be true to think Lisbon was in on the con, I sincerely hope she would be but I don't think so, well lets hope we're all pleasantly surprised. I think I'm gonna prefer your version of tonights events over what the show will offer us.
mpenguin15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
hey! really good, i hope that this is all a con as well and i can see something like this happening in the show as well.

Season finale tonight! can't wait! :D

mpenguin
Kaoh chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh I do so hope that this really happened! It would be nice to know that Lisbon was in on the con - but somehow I don't think so. It would also be nice to think that it is a con - I have my fingers crossed here.

I think that Lisbon's acting has improved - she really has come a long, long way. Loved this scene - thank you for sharing!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Really hope this is what's actually happening...great tag, by the way ;)
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this was very good; I like your take of what is about to happen for the start of season 5. I just can't wait for the final tonight. Keep up the good work.