Reviews for Little Bit
Unknown Person chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Ahh, I really cannot wait for the next chapter!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Need more chapters! Loved how you kept Tahno and Korra in character. It's just so cute the way he flirts with her. :3
hazzabonanza chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Ugh, this is just too amazing. I wish I could write a super in depth analysis of why I just adore this but oh my goodness the ending and these emotions! Sigh. Character development and your dialogue between Korra and Tahno and the blossoming love is fantastic! Please continue and hopefully update frequently n_n Good job!
Enchansive chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
THIS AU o3o

How are you going to include Bolin and Mako? (not to mention Asami!)
krizzaaaa chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
poor korra i feel so bad

make another story when korra meets tahno in republic city please
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I am absolutely in love with this! i love the setting and characters and i NEED to read MORE!
Ashunra chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Ohhhh my fish. I am fangirling so much right now! More please!

I love how you've written Korra and Tahno's characters, Korra is a delightfully naive vivacious young child and Tahno is a wonderfully thoughtful slightly-mysterious jerk. It's great!

I also love the idea, it's so unique yet somehow works really well!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is so adorable and I love their back and forth banter. More please!
Lost Soul Here chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Beautiful AU!
Shinidama chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This is quite interesting... Look forward to the new chapter
Unknown Person chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Ahhh...such a bitter sweet parting. I reblogged this on tumblr on my private blog and its just so good I had to leave a review here. I cannot wait to read what happens next!
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I wish Tahno was able to explain himself. I hate when that happens. I'm curious how you're going to follow up on this. I'm locked in now. God bless.
Your Favorite Freak chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I'm to lazy to login. But nuuuuuu you cant do thiiiiisss THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER FOREVERRRRRR.
i fancy some honeydukes chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I usually dislike AU but you did this really well! I kind of love it a lot. Please continue it because it's amazing!
reeroy chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
C'mon parents, use TACT.

Poor Korra. Gah, she needs to go experience the world. And I really like the style you're using in this story. It's...less restrictive? Gives you a chance to have fun with the characters.

Can't wait for more. Cheers.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »