Reviews for Little Bit
Ladybearingon chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Haha aww thank you for answering my request! I am do gonna have fun drawing fanart for this fic!

Omg...my heart! Awwww poor Tahno! Awww poor Korra! Korra sweetie, why didn't you hear Tahno out! :( omg of Korra for to republic city I wonder how Tahno will react when he sees her again! Omg I'm dying here!

Oh please let this fanfic end with them gettin married and having adorable babies! xD
xanimejunkie chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Ugh! Tear bending!
Secret Moon Princess chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Korra, you gotta gotta gotta do what you did in the show. GO TO REPUBLIC CITY! MEET MAKO AND BOLIN! MAKE TAHNO JEALOUS AND WISH HE COULD ONLY STAY WITH YOU! LATER TELL HIM THAT YOU KEPT THE STONE! GIVE IT BACK TO HIM! GET IT CARVED! GET MARRIED! And HAVE A BUNCH OF ADORABLE LITTLE WATER-BENDING BABIES!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Please please pleeeease update again! I love tahno and korra's dynamics together! Cute :)
THE ADORABLE KEETTON chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness graciousness! A cliffe-y! DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
Good boy-chan chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Dear Korra,

You're kinda stupid. Obviously Tahno wanted to tell you something. IMPORTANT. Y u no listen? TTTT

Good boy-chan
poseidon262 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Aaaawwwww... I'm a sucker for Tahorra. Thanks for the fic, I definitely like this spin of the story, and can't wait to see what happens next. Bene factum!

poseidon262
ShoeNinja chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Really loving this so far...you've managed to show Tahno's sweet side without breaking character too much, which is a pretty admirable feat!
ShoeNinja chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
DarkHairedVeela chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Awh, I love tahno.

Please continue :D
Midnight4568 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Great chapter!

I KNEW that Tahno would be pro-bending, from the part where it said he was limiting his water supply when attacking Korra.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Will Tahno's grandmother make an appearance? Will she be naggy and embarrass him in front of Korra? XD
cruciomysoul chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This is horrible, why would you leave it like that?

But anyway, I am absolutely loving this so far! Tahorra is one of my favourite ships, and this story certainly does it justice!
hilda-05 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I love this story! Is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to read more please update soon! I wonder why Tahno didn't tell her about the pro-bending...I'm so curious!
CoffeeKhaleesi chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
What... the fuck?

asdhfsjgahljghre!

DX

It was so good and I'm so frustrated!

Fork you! :C

I can't even manage to write a proper review for this-

!

My feels.
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Good chapther, that tahorra kiss was to funny the was she jump on him lol. And she realize she loves him how sweety, i just hope she doesn't stay mad at him for ever. Can't wait to see what hapens nexts update soon :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »