Reviews for Little Bit
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I enjoyed the first part of this. Your style of writing is really unique to me. The story was also good. I enjoyed it from beginning to the end. The dialogue kept me smiling throughout the entire way. I also enjoyed how you quickly describe their feelings. This story flowed so well. Thank you for writing. God bless.
freebird4 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
gah... my heart broke.
Pinky Prattle chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is good! Please update soon
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WANT. MOAR. NOW. :D I like this idea. It's supah cute. :3
Kolbka chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WHAT? WHY DO YOU LEAVE CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THAT? YOU EVIL HUMAN BEING.

But honestly, I loved it! Can't wait for more (:
PwnKage chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Dear lord. Here, have some Tahno feels. Now finish this.

My god, what have you done to my heart?
cherryblossom015 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Two words: LOVE THIS. I don't like shipping. Or all these shipping wars. Shipping blah blah blah. BUT I love Korra/Tahno. I don't know why but he's the only guy I can actually see with Korra. Not Mako, or Bolin, that's too obvious and they're too close as friends which is just weird. This is amazing in every way so thank you! As for Tahno's age I think he's probably 20 or 21 so close to 5 years older than Korra. Next chapter please! :D
Secret Moon Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
... I think you should just keep this story and plot line... I don't want this pure story to be tainted by the show!... Well the show is pure too and really good, but this is more than that! This is my Tahnorra dream come true!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story is amazing. The progression of their growing friendship throughout the years. I like this,but where's to say also through the years their would be challenges, say other people in the mix. The test of feelings as both got older, especially Tahno. I'm sure making it huge as a pro-bender, he grew a huge fanbase of fangirls,while Korra was out studying and refining her avatar bending skills in the southern water tribe. It seems through the years, Tahno and Korra meet up and something is starting to feel different. Things are changing, but maybe something things remain the same, their connection and this friendship. It seems both are at a standstill to act on whatever feelings that are beginning to bloom. There's feels but both seem afraid to go there and change their dynamic and not get what they have back or afraid that the other person doesn't feel the same way. Can't wait for the next part. This is really great.
i fancy some honeydukes chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
so this is really awesome and tahorra just rules my world and you write it beautifully. please continue!
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aw, it's nice to see that Tahno affects Korra as much as she affects him. Your style is nice and flowing - really readable.

And do I see a reference to Altrutix's "it's a rollercoaster kind of rush", with the pendant? Oho.
Alysaya chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I really like this story so far.

Now work on it.

Please?
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So weird...but so awesome...I AM NOW ON THE TAHNORRA SHIP! And Makorra...and Borra...and Amorra...don't ask about the last one...
freebird4 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
AHH TAHNORRA :3

I don't get it; I ship Tahnorra in fan fiction, while shipping Mako when I'm actually watching the show...
RicktheCoffeeGuy chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh the suspense! I bet he pulled out a water tribe betrothal necklace!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »