Reviews for The Spy and Nerd
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 12 . 9/26
Oh God, finally! Lol.
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 12 . 9/26
Oh hell no, you don't mention the j-word when things are getting good,
Spawn Hades chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
Was that supposed to be the ending cause I feel robbed of at least an epilogue or a quick summary of how different the intersect team was and the missions they went on saying that this story was perfect and the whole thing with them saving their virginity for each other was a nice touch. Just think about it.
Deathzbreath chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
In regards to your A/N at the top... I don't know who thought your writing style was bothersome but they should just walk the hell away because I believe most people really enjoy it.

That being said...I realize it has been three years since you updated his and most likely we won't ever see another update for this absolutely wonderful story. I'm sure you have moved on in life and probably won't even get this review but I felt the need to leave it anyway.

It is frustrating to find something this enjoyable (this is my second time reading it) and have it left...incomplete. It's just that the flow of this story, the interaction between the two was so enjoyable... you could easily do another ten or fifteen chapters on this. But sometimes life doesn't work that way and we have to accept what we have.

Finally...I'll end my wind bag review by hoping that somehow you reconciled with your friend. I've had falling outs with my best friend over the years, but we are close like brothers even though we live hundreds of miles apart. A bond that cannot be broken. And I salute you for giving us this much of a story though I wish it was more. I have thoroughly enjoyed what you have wrote. Thank you.
baldcoder chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
This is a really great story. I hope you will consider continuing it someday.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
OMG! I've read this story no fewer than half a dozen times and just realized I never reviewed it! From your profile it seems as though you haven't been active on this site for about three years. I do hope you still get review notifications. This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this site. It was heartwarming, sweet and so well written! I gather form your A/N's that you were studying nursing which could explain your absence. If you ever get the urge to continue you'll have many fans here waiting!

Take care!
jack chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Sure the place you wanted... In which I kick your ass! Btw, excellent history
knightrid3r chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Amazing story and very well written. Would love to hear more but I can only imagine how long it takes to write these things. Hoping for more though :)
Mynameis1212 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Man, I absolutely adore this fanfic. Stories like this do the the chuck genre a lot of justice and I want to personally thank you for putting all this time and effort to write all of these chapters. I'm happy either way if you never continue this story or not, but know that you have one guy that will appreciate how much you have put into this.

Good Luck on your future endeavors,

MNI (Mynameis1212)
stars90 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
You've got a great story going on here! I'd love to see more!
nerder800 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Any chance there will be an update soon?
nerder800 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awesome! This is one of my favorite chuck fanfics of all time :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
This is my favorite AU chuck fic by far.

Keep up the good work ;)
dullLogic chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Sweet story! Glad that they teen versions of them didn't have over 2 years of sexual tensions between them! Hope you continue updating so that I can satisfy my chuck cravings as well. Cheers!
sortofbored chapter 17 . 12/16/2013