Reviews for The Spy and Nerd
baldcoder chapter 17 . 5/17
This is a really great story. I hope you will consider continuing it someday.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 17 . 4/24
OMG! I've read this story no fewer than half a dozen times and just realized I never reviewed it! From your profile it seems as though you haven't been active on this site for about three years. I do hope you still get review notifications. This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this site. It was heartwarming, sweet and so well written! I gather form your A/N's that you were studying nursing which could explain your absence. If you ever get the urge to continue you'll have many fans here waiting!

Take care!
jack chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Sure the place you wanted... In which I kick your ass! Btw, excellent history
knightrid3r chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Amazing story and very well written. Would love to hear more but I can only imagine how long it takes to write these things. Hoping for more though :)
Mynameis1212 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Man, I absolutely adore this fanfic. Stories like this do the the chuck genre a lot of justice and I want to personally thank you for putting all this time and effort to write all of these chapters. I'm happy either way if you never continue this story or not, but know that you have one guy that will appreciate how much you have put into this.

Good Luck on your future endeavors,

MNI (Mynameis1212)
stars90 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
You've got a great story going on here! I'd love to see more!
nerder800 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Any chance there will be an update soon?
nerder800 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awesome! This is one of my favorite chuck fanfics of all time :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
This is my favorite AU chuck fic by far.

Keep up the good work ;)
dullLogic chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Sweet story! Glad that they teen versions of them didn't have over 2 years of sexual tensions between them! Hope you continue updating so that I can satisfy my chuck cravings as well. Cheers!
sortofbored chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I like it a lot.
JasonStlyish chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Wow. the way you wrote the love making scene was poetic. As for this whole story, shipper endorsed(at least from my point of view). I could feel the emotional intensity of each primary moment. but I hope the ending isn't hurt/comfort, the way you have it so far...
ThereIsAnother chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
First things first, this story deserves way more attention and you could've definitely went with a T rating.

The way you wrote their friendship was amazing and even though I had a hard time with Chuck and Sarah not seeing each other for 4 years, it all worked out in the end.

I really have to say of all the "first times" written on this site with Chuck and Sarah, yours ranks at the very top. Very honorable and very classy in the way you wrote it.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
God I love this story... even more the second time. To me, a great story is one that I can first of all re-read but more importantly; experience all of the feels with the same intensity. Oh and yeah, not proud to admit it, but I only figured out why Sarah was called 'Zye. Gosh I'm blonde :(

This story... these characters. GEH! Definitely one of my favourite stories in the Chuck fandom. I don't normally like teen stories but I like how this one progresses. More importantly, it was last updated 2 months ago... It could still totally be updated. *Fingers crossed* But if not, I think its a good enough place to leave it... assume that they get through the intersect ordeal together and then live happy lives ]
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Dude! I love it! Oh so muc was wondering how it was gonna play out seeing that the story is M and I find that that sort of stuff happening to teenagers is awkward. But yeah! Super excited for this story! I have exam tomorrow worth 20% and havent really studied but I cant stop reading this goddamn story! I just love it so much!