Reviews for Charles is Totally (Not) the Mother
dumb
H. Artemis chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I absolutely love this!
Lex chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
That was fantastic and lovely and I can't believe I missed this story over the years but it was so,
and the way Charles talked, you must be the one person that got his couth vocab right and the proposal, oh glory how Erik meant it and you just got right in there from the beginning with that crack humor which I love and the gap where Erik just left and suddenly theyre best friends was just so smooth and fast yet new and I loved it and Im sorry this is probably going to give you a headache, I usually proof and refine my reviews but there is just so many notes running through my mind and praises and adorations I need to voice that I can't risk losing them all and oh, the best is how many times Charles has said 'I love you', and I just, I just ASKUNKCJOSU9UJ FEELS 3
Please more?
OMhypothesis chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Well I'm keeping this one. It's probably the best one for keeping and reading when I've had a bad day, because it fills me with glee.
Yujianlong chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Oh my... This was a fantastic story.
I haven't laughed so much because of a fanfiction for a long, long time?

I love your characterization of Erik and Charles. For me, they come across like what they could have been in another world; another time. All sarcastic and crazy and silly...
And the way these two are committed to each other. It's the same feeling that comes across in the movies..

Ok, I'm probably imagining things, I know... But... Somehow this story gives me a lot of feeeeeels..

Did you actually make Kurt Raven's child..? Really..? This seems so legit it's crazy!

To sum my babbeling up, awesome story! Love it
Muchacha chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Such a cute ending... that Lorna.
Muchacha chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Well, it's a good thing I sorta got into HIMYM recently, so I can appreciate this funny fic.
JBubbles chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Ahhh! So great and cute and oh so AMAZING fic! It was just laughable with a hint of depressing fact that, hey, love is difficult!

PS: adored the cue to the girlie flicks!
oskladka chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Oh I'm do in love with this story! I don't even know where to start it's so amazing, awesome, heart-warming. Thank you so much for that, seriously, thank you!
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
That was adorable, and at one point I was laughing so hard, I was near tears. That was just awesome.
JenniferC77 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I adore your writing.

You covered an immense amount of ground in only 4 chapters...that's quite a feat considering that you were able to paint a complete picture with some really funny highlights. I was cracking up so many times throughout...this was the perfect pick-me-up.
donna chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
THISLOVE!

Have you considered doing it from Eric's POV?
UnknownFiles chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Oh my gosh! That was just too awesome for words. And the ending... I fan-girled all over the place! Lol x)
Mirmel chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I honestly had to stop reading this and roll around on my bed, it was too cute.