Reviews for Through His Heart Darkly
Kameo.1314 chapter 8 . 4/6
I love it 3 please please update soon!
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 5 . 4/2
Oh, how cool! A room with everything in it blue! I wish that room be mine! Caius has such good tastes!
SparkleWeaver chapter 7 . 3/10
Another well written story. I love your stories, they're so gripping.
evangline chapter 8 . 3/6
plz plz plz post another chapter plz plz
Enchanted0ne chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
I love it! I just hope you can update soon! I love how you portray Caius' barbaric persona from the movie into this fanfiction- most people tend to just skip to the romance- but this is perfect! But I do hope that you can clear the conflict between Caius and Adara soon. Keep up the wonderful job!
Reign77 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This is wonderfully written. Can't wait to read more.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Please write more
kamiccolo's rose chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I like it, and it's very good, Update soon!
blueangelsvntn chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Love the story so far :). Can't wait for more.
A00000000000000023 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Hell Caius is starting to confuse even me he reminds me of that katty perry song hot and cold.
x-Scarlett Feather-x chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
I really like it. I actually feel bad for Caius, but I get Adara's point. He is rather terrifying. Look forward to your next update :)
Dani Jones chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Caius needs love, too! I could almost feel his heartache. My chest hurts right now.

I know he's a rough meanie, but...maybe it's a mask to hide his sorrow? Aro said himself that he worried they would become as Marcus did (or close to) if anything happened to their wives. This just breaks my heart seeing him this way. Show him some kindness and see his reaction, Adara! Please!

*clears throat*

Loves,
Dani Jones
x-Scarlett Feather-x chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Yay, update! :) *Is happy* You've no idea how happy I get when I see you've updated something. Liked this chapter, it was interesting to see Adara's reaction. It's nice to see Caius not-so-evil for once as well. Looking forward to the next chapter, and indeed, anything else you write :) All the best,
Scarlett
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Please update soon! Great story!
Dani Jones chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I was not expecting that! That last line was so powerful. I can't wait to see where you take this.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »