Reviews for Through His Heart Darkly
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 10 . 10/16
This chapter is very well written and interesting. Good job :) I'm excited to see where else this story will go.
troubled rose chapter 10 . 10/10
I really hope this story is continuing.
I found it today and read it all in a matter of hours. Honestly I'm so glad to find a story that's both well written and with characters I can actually fall in love with! Thank you so much for putting your time into this story, it's a wonderful read and I've been hooked from the get go. I adore your interpretation of Caius, in fact you've written all members of the Volturi superbly well considering there's really not a whole lot to go on them. Plus, you stuck to their canon lifestyle and didn't try to make amends or apologise for them and their heinous actions with the typical "he's just misunderstood" bs, so thank you!
I love Adara, she's not perfect and she's believable as well as a human being. I haven't found any of her reactions out of the ordinary, you've executed her imprisonment so smoothly in my eyes, which is such a difficult thing to do.
I really hope to see more from this story, I will definitely be following along! Thank you again, and please update soon :) -T
musicluver246 chapter 10 . 10/8
cant wait to read more.
ClaryF chapter 10 . 7/17
And they're angry at each other again *sigh*. Hope to read more soon.
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 10 . 7/13
Please update
Lucy Greenhill chapter 10 . 7/9
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Mo chapter 10 . 7/8
Ohh this is so good plez continue
FairWeather0202 chapter 10 . 7/8
This chapter was so sad. First of all, I still can't believe that Bella left Adara there without even, like, trying to fight. Adara, for as much patience as she put into helping Bella heal, was just abandoned. At least, as far as we know, right? Also, Caius needs to get his head on straight. He really does. I hope we find out more about Adara's past, too. I'm really curious how it's going to tie into the rest of the story.
Very nice job with this chapter. I'm still unbelievably happy that you updated! I hope that you find your muse rekindled and continue to write more.
Asmodeus Black chapter 10 . 7/8
OMG you updated this! been so long... i almost gave up
Brilliant chapter though! i especially loved the end scene :) really really hope you update soon
FairWeather0202 chapter 9 . 7/6
This story is really beautiful.
This is my first time dabbling in anything to do with Caius and I'm finding his character is more sophisticated than I gave Meyer credit for. I typically go for Carlisle/Bella; however, I'm on an Aro/Bella fix right now and because of that, I've encountered a lot of Caius. I hate that so many authors make him the one-dimensional antagonist. You, though, have really done him justice here.
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Although, I couldn't help but notice you haven't update in a while. I don't mean to pressure you, but I would be eternally grateful for more. I'm just absolutely stunned with what you've written.
I also LOVE your interpretation of Aro. Very well done.
Layla Azeen chapter 9 . 5/8
I really enjoyed reading your story - Please do not abandon it? It always makes me upset when I find a well-written story that for some reason is left unfinished. I am however aware that you cannot force inspiration eventhough you may want to...
PS. I am kind of upset that bella just got her happy ending while our friend has to go through so much herself... Life is unfair, indeed :(
Reader chapter 9 . 1/1
I absolutely loved this chapter (and this story). It was beginning to drag, but this definitely picked the pace up again. Can't wait to see what's next!
Burton74 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I'm intrigued with your story. Can't wait for it to continue.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
YannieMae chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
good story, you should update soon. ;)