Reviews for Long Road Home
mmrocks chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
please update. It's great so far!
Neni chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was such an awesome and extremely well written story. I wish it was longer. I just wanted to see what happens! But so good! Great work!D
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
omg omg omg! what happened to harry! omg... i feel sooo sad for the members of the band, but i'm glad harry is back! i loved the story, but at the same time, didn't. just the fact that harry was attacked is the reason y i didn't, but i still liked it
butyourfriction chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Pleaseeeeeeee write more! I need to know more!
Morgan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
CRYING TO MUCH RIGHT NOW :'(
Edwina Elric chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
please update this. T made me cry i'm a huge harry fan:'(
Leah Tomwerth chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write more!
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey I really like this story. You should keep writing and continue the story. I would love to read more of it.

XX :) ()()
(0.0)
c( uu ) BUNNAH
Emily chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This sooo good! And you're an excellent writer! Please make this a series! Or at least add another chapter!
stillseas chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is amazing please update soon!
JillyBean42 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
PLEASE update! It's super good :D
wendy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Noo.. Who would do that to poor Harry :( Please keep goingg :3
Shellspectacular chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh pleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE! Update on this!
DatAznn chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Dear Geezus, you must continue this. It is too good to let it sit and gather dust! There's so much potential in this 'one-shot' please, please continue it! I don't normally ship Zarry but this is just too much for me. AMAZING read.
LM1D chapter 1 . 6/30/2012