Reviews for Fly By Night
Wonderful! I love how jena and kaidan interact throughout the whole story.
Raging Cloud 405 chapter 35 . 6/2/2021
Shit. I binged it all in 2 days your story was good. Thanks for writing it and putting it out there. Good luck in any future works you may choose to write.
Raging Cloud 405 chapter 11 . 5/31/2021
Well shit. Your a good writer. Nice drawing too. :)
Leronka chapter 35 . 10/22/2020
This is hands down best ME fiction I’ve read, and trust me, I’ve read it all. This must’ve got thousands of favorites!
Perfect storytelling, perfect ending, perfect shenko chemistry ️
PhoenixAlthor chapter 35 . 7/16/2020
I first read this story four years ago. I can't remember if I reviewed it back then. I loved it back then and it has always stuck in my head. I decided recently to re-read it. I'd forgotten most of it apart from a few details so it was wonderful to go through Jena's story again for the first time for a lot of it. It is so well written and this will forever be one of my favourite fan fics. I especially love how you handled the end of the game with the crucible, much of it making more sense than the game it self. And of course, the happy ending for Shepard and Kaidan is the best thing ever.
Lara Jayd chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Loving the adventures of Jack Sh- wait, sorry, *Jena* Shepard. ;) She's pretty much Jack pretending to be Shepard but I think you've done a wonderful job with her character anyway and I really like her. Kaidan, well, pretty sure I'm in love with Kaidan now. Love this story.
threeofswrds chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Oh wow.
I just completed the trilogy for the first time last month so I'm definitely late for the party. Since the actual game didn't give me closure, I stared reading Shenko fanfics to get some. And I have to say, this is one of the best fics I've read. I especially liked that you didn't recite the in-game conversations word by word and made them your own. I've been reading this every day for the past two weeks. Thanks for the great ride!
magicklibra chapter 35 . 11/3/2014
I wanted to also add... If there were ever a Mass Effect movie... It should be based on this story. Awesome. Phenomenal.
magicklibra chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
Love loved this story from the beginning! I put off reading the last chapter because I'm so sad it has ended! One of the best Shepard fics I've ever read!
PyschoticBiotic chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
This got sent to me by a friend, and I honestly can't believe I'd never read it before! I loved it all from start to end. Your description was superb and I loved your Shepard-she was a well-thought out character, extremely interesting and brilliantly developed. I hope you do more in the future! :)
kawoosh chapter 35 . 8/31/2014
This was great!
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
OMG. You finished it. And I can safely say this is my favorite fanfic in the entire ME world! It might be one of my favorites in any world, actually.
Thank you so much for writing it, and it kept me entertained and interested the whole time. Everytime I got an email with a new chapter notification, I was so excited that I couldn't help but jump a little D
I hope you write other stories, either ME related or not, and I will definitely be waiting for the re-writing.
Letticiae chapter 35 . 8/23/2013
Wonderful story with one of the best Shepards ever! Thank you for sharing!
RedxLetterxDay chapter 34 . 8/20/2013
God how I love this chapter! My favorite part... "The day cycle had long since ended, and now the bright lights of the evening were streaming through the blinds and illuminating the angles of his face in a way that stirred up my stomach with something else entirely." Just gave me goosebumps :-)
RedxLetterxDay chapter 35 . 8/20/2013
Congratulations! Thank you so much for posting the last two chapters in quick succession... they are amazing beyond words and I am overjoyed with how you ended Shepard's story. I can't wait to see what changes you'll make in the re-write!