Reviews for Safe in His Arms or The Night Damon Buried Rose
Falling4theFallen chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
this was so well written especially reading it from both perspectives...incredible. would love to have you continue or do a sequel to it like in the future one shot maybe a wedding night delena blood exchange...ok, i'm no writer just can't get enough delena, well make that well written delena :-)
BlondMoments chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm such a Damon fangirl, it's terrible. Both in the books and the TV show, I was Team Damon from the start. this was excellent. Damon was very in-character - playful, and passionate, yet dark and sinister, in a way.

One thing that was buggin me is that "Stefan"'s name is spelled incorrectly. You spelled it with 'ph' instead of 'f'.

Great job!
Dherea chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
You write really good Delena! It was such a sad scene with Rosé, I am glad that Elena was there for Damon. He really needed someone that night.
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
oooohhhh crying cause this was beautiful
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG DELENA YOU SHIP DELENA! I swear to you I JUST made a post on tumblr about how I paired Damon and Elena from the first season and then I stopped watching the show last year because of reasons and then I found out that they're together now and omfg I died and now I have to catch up on VD and you wrote a fic about them! *screams and bows to you*
crazyasssoul chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
You should so make another chapter!
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wow.
LCCullen chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
You should continue this. Stefan's reaction would be interesting and I'd like to see Delena's progress. I really enjoyed this.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Excellent job loved this story. It was sweet what she did for him and what he did for her afterwards :)
MrsSinger chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
That was so beautiful! I can't decide which point of view I liked best.
kaybaby1127 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
stefan*

oh boy things are about to get more interesting with those two..and i like it ;)
Nutika chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I don't like that there is only this one scene. It was really good funny and even hot but I definitely want more! Much more! :)
Mistress Angel chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I'm so glad you wrote this second chapter! It's awesome. Damon's point of view is so much fun :)

I hope you write more stories soon. I'll be watching for them :)
tukct81 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I loved that chapter even more than the last one. Thank you so much for continuing it.
Fanfictionlover77 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Wow, just wow! I love Damon's POV, the way she made him feel, oh my heart was happy reading this! Great job!