Reviews for A Million Little Stars
Biancachu chapter 12 . 9/16
I loved this! The writing was great, the banter between Kurt and Sebastian was nice, and I found myself invested in the characters! Thanks for writing this!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 9/16
Interesting!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 12 . 6/14
Plz update!
Tara Bartsch chapter 12 . 3/16
That's It ? :(
It was such an amazing story! !
So We Sang chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
DUDE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
hi,i'm not sure if you still read your reviews for this story, i have just finished the last chapter which was great as the rest,but what a place to leave it, that's not good, please update i want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
There needs to be more! I know it's been two years but at least throw us a bone because this is brilliant! :D
akurokulover123 chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm Dying sooo much for this! PLEASE! It's soooo good.
Bluejeanzangel chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Why isn t there MOOORE?!
Dresu-Maela chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Omg ! Why ! Why did you have to stop at the most interesting part of this story ! I'm gonna cry ...
I just love this story, hope you will continue one day (because 2012 is a long time ago)
Thenchick chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
More plz
BleedingHeartsBeFree chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT HOLY SHITZERNIGGLES I JUST FHSKSHDJDHDJDHDJDJEJDHD D:
Pumpkin-love33 chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Update soon! ;D
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I really hope you continue or do an epilogue :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
While I hate cliff-hangers like that, I am addicted to this story. This chapter was really great; Dalton finally really coming into play, and I love how Blaine is introduced. I'm super excited to see how the Kurt-Sebastian-Blaine dynamic will play out. Please keep writing!