Reviews for The True Traitor
SonadowStories chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that had always been my theory aswell.
Ivogoji chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That is about right. Rouge's Report on Project Shadow, a short piece that came with the Japanese Strategy Guide, revealed than an unknown person had witnessed Shadow's creation and informed GUN about it. Shadow the Hedgehog makes it clear that this person was the young Commander. Sharp story telling on SEGA's part there, eh? One issue though.

"The government" already knew about Project Shadow- they requested Gerald to take up the task of creating immortality. GUN was the group he informed. Although GUN serves the government, the military is apparently a separate organization that doesn't disclose all information to President and vice versa. Rouge's mission in SA2 in fact largely consists of gathering details about Project Shadow for the President, since GUN had covered up much of what transpired on the ARK after the raid. Similarly 50 years ago GUN was unaware that the President had invested in the creation of Shadow and needed the Commander-to-be to enlighten them on the matter, leading to the raid.
Gloomy Shadows chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great fan fic.
Very IC and descriptive as well as detailed.
Really good grammar and a really interesting story line in this chapter.
Great job with this chapter.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You're not the first one to do this, but you did it from a present day perspective looking back, which the story named: 'ARK' never did.
18204 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I have had the same theory for so long! That's really weird.. :/ Anyway, good job on the story!
Lucy Labrador chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is brilliant. It's funny... because the description makes a reader think one thing when it's really somehting else. I guess that was done on purpose. Good trick there.

This was written well etc. The theory made so much sense and I too, even though I don't class Archie comics as canon Sonic, would go with the Abraham name.

This is amazing, well done. :)